XAdapter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at XAdapter

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at XAdapter (Bengaluru) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied through a consultancy . The process took 1 day. I interviewed in June 2018.

They have asked only two questions that were one logical and one mathematical question.

How can they judge anyone on that two question bases ..they haven't asked any question related to PHP. Totally waste of time.

I would like to suggest them if they need someone who really good in mathematics just tell them before.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at XAdapter (Bengaluru) in December 2017.

Interview

I interviewed at Xadapter(Bengaluru) in 16th December 2017.
    The process was like communication test +logical test and logical test and then again one mathematical problem. After that he decided to close the office as per closing time in the evening. I don't know what the company is looking for. We were 10-12 students and in the office only two employee were there. 3 times they took the logical test only but don't know whether any one of us got selected or rejected. totally waste of time and never recommend anybody to go there.
    the interview process doesn't make any sense.
     the most irritating question was the last one that was very easy but the company employee was trying to manipulate all of us and they were not ready to consider the answer at any cost. WTF............

Interview Questions

• solve the 5 mcq in english and write one essay on the "software product" and solve the 24 logical questions.( No time restriction).   1 Answer
    • Solve the orally asked 4 logical questions one by one.   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at XAdapter in November 2017.

Interview

They started with basic PHP questions and then moved on to OOPs concept. They asked more on this. The deciding part is questions expecting show our problem solving skills. If we pass this, we will have an simple core PHP program to write. I passed all these.

Interview Questions

• write to replace part of a string with a given substring.   Answer Question
    • There are eight bags, among those seven are of same weight and one is not. Find that one by with only 2 steps.   Answer Question

Test Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XAdapter (Bengaluru) in July 2017.

Interview

Mathematics Multiple choice questions which demanded high thinking capabilities.
    Manual Multiple choice question which required deep understanding of manual testing concepts.
    Questions on selenium about selenium RC,Selenium webdriver,Selenium Grid and about the tools used for performance testing and other testing tools.

Interview Questions

• There are 60 sweets in a jar. The first person took one sweet, and each consecutive person took more sweets than the person before, until the jar was empty.
      What is the largest number of people that could have eaten sweets from the jar?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.