Xerox Interview Questions

Updated 16 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,204 of over 1.2K interviews

Recruiter13%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox (Atlanta, GA) in Jul 2021

Interview

15 minute initial interview with hiring manager Panel interview with hiring manager and two other managers - roughly 30 minutes. No certain questions just everything from the managers perspective. I will rate it as an easy interview since they aren’t asking anything technical just more of a skill set interview.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time that you had to deal with an irate customer. What did you do/how did you handle this customer?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Cary, NC)

Interview

It appeared that they really needed help because the interview was over as soon as they realized that I had some customer service experience. There wasn’t a lot professional looking applicants.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Xerox

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox

Interview

Very easy process. I got hired after being an intern in college. I don't remember the internship process but the internship itself was great. The company provides great training after getting hired too.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Xerox (Mississauga, ON) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process was fine, the interviewer was friendly, but the job description was different to the role, it was more of a labourer position just in an office set-up. I went through an agency, so god knows who was lying about the job, but I prepared for the admin position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox (Bakersfield, CA)

Interview

It was an easy process . I moved within the company. I had worked there two years, by then , I was ready for a promotion. I had friends in that department.

Interview Questions
  • How good are you at social media and instant messages.
  • How fast can you type?
  • How good are you at technology?

Xerox

Application

I interviewed at Xerox

Interview

The interview process was very simple. I met recruiters at my college's career fair. Received an in-person interview in the next few days. At the interview I discussed my projects, skills, what I was looking for. They mentioned the project their team is working on and what specifically I'll be working on.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Xerox

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox

Interview

I had three interviews before being hired. First interview was a phone screening with a Human Resources rep. Second interview was a difficult Face to face with the Regional Client Operations Director and VP. Third interview was a phone Interview with the VP of Human Resources.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to fire someone on your team even though you never met them before.

Xerox

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox

Interview

The HR team is so nice and gave me full feedback on my interview including the pros and cons even though I did not get the job. Great learning experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Xerox

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox in Apr 2021

Interview

After applying online, I got reached out by the recruiter to schedule a phone screen. A panel interview was scheduled in about 2 days time with several team members. A final interview was scheduled with the Director. The entire experience was really positive -The recruiter was very prompt, transparent and knowledgeable throughout the entire process- gave a good outlook of the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Xerox

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Xerox

Interview

3 rounds technical and a round of hr. The technical rounds was overwhelmed with the technical asks. Interviewer had a great depth knowledge on technical as well as functional. All the rounds was keenly observering the capability of the candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,204 Interviews