Xerox Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Xerox

1,170 Interview Reviews

2.4

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

The hiring process is a mess. I got two rejections from them for one job application.
    I applied through their website. I had a phone screening with HR. I was contacted by HR two months after that to schedule an on-site interview. ( I didn't get to talk with the hiring manager). I tried to schedule a date for the interview two weeks later since I was traveling, but then got rejected the next day.
    Two weeks later, after I got back to the country, I was asked again by HR on Friday afternoon if I am interested to attend the onsite interview on the coming Monday (after the first rejection). Then I got a second rejection from the system a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

A recruiter spoke to me through a phone screen and said that he would give me feedback in about a week. He did not follow up or reply to any of my emails regarding the topic. In short: I got ghosted!

Content Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (Norwalk, CT (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I applied online in January of 2020 and received an invitation to participate in a phone interview in March of 2020.

I was asked to provide dates and times of availability and supplied this information within fifteen minutes of the request.

The recruiter didn't confirm the date and time of the phone interview until two days later, giving me three hours notice to prepare for our call. Fortunately, I was still available to speak.

The person who interviewed me was a senior-level corporate recruiter and it was a cordial and informative conversation that lasted about 20 minutes.

The recruiter had several opportunities to review my cover letter, resume and salary requirement prior to the phone interview and the salary requirements were also indicated in the company's applicant tracking system. However, I was still asked to repeat this information on the call.

It was learned that all e-mails sent by me to the recruiter were somehow "lost" prior to the interview. Since the world is in the middle of a global virus pandemic, I chose to look past this, as many company's are unusually hectic at the moment.

At the end of the call, I was told that my information would be passed along to the hiring manager and that I'd get a status on my application "as soon as I hear back from them".

I let a full-business week pass and followed-up. The person whom interviewed me sent an auto-generated reply saying they were going to be out of the office indefinitely, so I re-directed my inquiry to an alternate member of their talent acquisition department.

Conclusion: I received a response that due to "unforeseen" circumstances, the job was "put on hold".

I take no issue with not being offered this job.

However, I do take issue with communication not being timely and being "clunky". Everyones' time has value.

__

Disclaimer

Please note that this review is based on my own personal experience and perception and is protected by free speech laws within the jurisdiction of The United States Of America. It is my opinion only and you are encouraged to form your own opinion. Thank You.

Human Resources Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox (Norwalk, CT (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Rude and strange experience. I was suppose to meet three people in the same day. After the second interview I was told the third was not going to happen because of an emergency. I am certain the second interviewing party prevented my meeting the COHR. Very rude, with no respect for my time or apology. They sent the poor assistant to do their dirty work and cancel the third interview.

Interview Questions

• Why I changed careers as some point   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tumwater, WA (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Tumwater, WA (US)).

Interview

I applied online, amd recieved a callback for an interview off in about a week. I went in and I spoke to one of the hiring managers, and answered basic questions, mainly about customer service and how I handle tough calls with unhappy customers, the usual. I was taken to a room with a computer where I completed an assessment that was basically memory recall for rotating accounts and resolving simple issues. I also completed a typing assessment to gauge my typing speed. After completing both, I waited in the front area where I'd initially entered. I was told they were both satisfactory, and I was taken back to the original office I answered the questions at before the assessments. I was told they'd be reaching out to me of they decided to hire me. About a week later, I got an offer and had to pass a urinary analysis test (drug test), which I did of course.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a difficult customer in a past situation?   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

One site panel interview, flown in to New York for day of in-person interviews with subject matter experts. Met with entire team. Behavior type questions and then technical assessment on skills. Got a site tour. Lunch. etc.

Interview Questions

• Technical Assessment of SQL experience   1 Answer

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

Phone interview with Xerox Recruiter
    Phone interview with hiring manager
    Hiring manager requested I submit a sample plan which I had three days to complete
    (hiring manager didn't respond back to e-mail questions about the the plan)
    Xerox ghosted me after 2 interviews and submitting a lengthy work sample

Change Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

very good the recruiter was very skilled , she really wanted to know about what attributes I would bring to the work place
    questions were related to the job function

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you had to terminate a project what areas would be affected
      another question was what would you value more , time, cost or quality   1 Answer

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Tallahassee, FL (US)).

Interview

The interview was over the phone through a temp agency. They sent my resume to the company and my resume was selected. The temp agency called to confirm acceptance. I stared with a group of individuals to find out what type of work we were doing.

Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Norwalk, CT (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Initial recruiter call followed by hiring manager call. Assignment to pull together sample presentation. Then requested for in person interview. Met with 3 people. Never heard a single word back. People in the office seemed miserable. Got the sense that the leadership team is unstable and hard to work with/for.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.