Xome Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 2 Mar 2019

2.8

Sort:

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coraopolis, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xome (Coraopolis, PA (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Approaching the company, it was a clean and respectable atmosphere. I walked up to the security officer at the front desk and advised I who I was here to see and why. Within minutes, an employee came out and advised the manager would be out soon to interview. After people watching for 10 minutes, as I was waiting to be taken back for my interview, everyone respected each other. It appears that the managers respect the janitors as equals. Within 15 minutes I was escorted back to a conference room filled with windows. The manager's demeanor provided a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. The manager seemed "real" and did not have a "chip" on his shoulder. It was clear he was more interested in finding a dependable, qualified person, with the right personality, to get along with the rest of his team. The interview process lasted for about 20 minutes in length. He answered all of the questions I had regarding the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with us?
      We need a person to start out on the late shift and then gradually work 9:-5:30; is that workable with your schedule?   2 Answers

Negotiation

There were no negotiations that were needed at the time of the interview.

.NET Developer Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Xome.

Interview

It was a very disconnected process. I was scheduled to interview with several people and the schedule would change or the people interviewing me would change. People conducting interviews often did not know the role I was applying for or who the manager was for the role.

The office was a mess and looked as if it was a fly by night operation.

Senior leaders seem uninterested during the interview. They would check their phone and read emails during the interview. It felt as if I should be privileged to be in their presence.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Xome (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

The longest part of the process was getting my resume noticed and off the stack from other applicants (few months). Their BrassRing site is pretty helpful when applying to multiple positions (strongly encouraged, but don't waste time if you're not qualified).

Typically it's a one-and-done type of interview and the hiring manager assesses you for an hour and also pitches their team to you. They typically respond back between a few days to a week after the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Name and give examples of Software Design Patterns   Answer Question
    • How to handle multi-threaded applications and their importance.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xome (Seattle, WA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Informal 2 hour interview with the hiring manager. Originally scheduled for an initial phone screen but was in town (relocating to Seattle) and was able to meet at the office to see the site and talk about the company.

Interview Questions

• General overview of experience and what my long term goals are   Answer Question

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xome (Plano, TX (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

I would say that the interview process was weird and more like a joke. I have more than 18 years experience and I have conducted interviews in many companies. When you interview a candidate you check what his skill sets are by digging deeper into the fundamentals of each topic. The job description was very detailed and it really seemed that they wanted someone very technical and experienced. This was however not reflected in their questions. The only .Net question that was asked "write a fibonannci seriies in .Net". Who asks this kind of question unless you are google. There were 2 other trivial sql questions that were asked which I answered with ease.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xome (Seattle, WA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Was referred by a colleague. Four interview by four senior devs. It was easy and smooth. Most questions were on data structures and algorithms and indexing. The HR called me and conducted a phone screen interview. Then I was called onsite to interview.

Interview Questions

• Common ancestors in a binary tree, find duplicates in array   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coraopolis, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xome (Coraopolis, PA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I submitted an insanely easy application and I was contacted by the Recruiter the next day. I had a phone interview with a Recruiter who seemed to genuinely care about my previous experience. The interview was quick and I heard back feedback by the next week. After a secondary interview I found out the next week that I got the job!

Interview Questions

• What kinds of recruitment strategies do you use to recruit the best talent?   1 Answer

Recruiting Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xome in October 2015.

Interview

Onsite meeting with the team and hiring manager, job shadow and one-on-one meetings with relevant parties to get a true feeling for the position and the job. Effective in giving visibility to culture and job responsibilities as opposed to a more traditional interview style that would not have showcased the company as effectively.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your thoughts after observing our environment today.   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xome (Aliso Viejo, CA (US)).

Interview

First went through a phone interview,
    Then there was an onsite panel interview with live coding session.
    Then on the same day I talked w/their project managers as well.

After the interview, I got an verbal offer.

Was told I needed to be willing to accept their offer for them to give me a written offer so I turned down other offers I had.

Made me wait a week while keeping me on the hook telling me the written offer is coming soon, then finally told me the position is no longer available due to budget reasons.

DO NOT TRUST their verbal offer.

Interview Questions

• Given sample c# code including Tasks and async/await calls, what's the output of this code?   Answer Question

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xome (Irving, TX (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was initially contacted through email Then followed up with a phone call to schedule the interview went into the corporate office location in Dallas Fort Worth was received by security to be issued a badge then met with the initial recruitment individual then the individual whose position I would be taking came and got me from the lobby area and took me to the office of the man that I would be the Executive Administrative Assistant for to interview for the position

Interview Questions

• Would I be comfortable using Excel primarily and working for multiple executives   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.