Xoriant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Xoriant Interview Questions

Interviews at Xoriant

3.1

Computer Engineer Interview

Interview

This was a consulting role to one of the big storage companies in the bay area. Interviewers ask questions about Unix, Windows, VMware and Network adminsitration. They made me comfortable in my shoes and asked technology questions based on my experience. However their Analytical reasoning were very interesting. That helped me get my first job in the bay area.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xoriant (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

They agree to any rate you ask and send you to collect interview questions without you knowing. You spend your time and money attending interview. Then they beg you to provide inyerview details.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Xoriant (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Was asked questions about basic string manipulation and binary search. Was asked questions about my academic projects and things I would like to improve regarding them. Then there were questions about stack and queues. I was asked about my proficiency in python and java.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xoriant (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Initial interview with the Human Resources Manager for primary screening, which is followed by telephone discussion with the hiring manager. This is followed by face to face interview with the hiring manager. Interviews are purely on the subject of the role they are looking for, past experiences in related markets and industries and how you fit into the role.

Interview Questions

• Specific relation to what you have done and what they do   Answer Question

Interview

The position was for Xoriant's client, Charles Schwab. They provided a question bank that Charles Schwab is asking and give to candidate before going to interview. Charles Schwab is asking exactly the same questions which Xoriant give to the candidate so it is easy interview.

Interview Questions

• The coding question was presidents.json file. This file was already given to me by Xoriant to ready for Chrles Schwab interview. You should create a restfull API which read from this file and convert json to object in java application and then show them all presidents to user in web browser by calling the end-point. Later they ask you to create additional end-point to show all alive presidents.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Xoriant (Edison, NJ (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very unorganized - never called when they said and when they did they wanted to talk that day. Never time to prepare. Interviewer very aggressive and not forth coming about their business or their challenges the face

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Xoriant in May 2014.

Interview

Passed an aptitude test. The coding round was straightforward however limited time was given to solve 3 questions. No language choice was given, we could only use C. The problems were easy but time consuming. Other than that management was friendly and the process was not too long.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xoriant (Plano, TX (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

I got a phone screen interview, some technical questions, then got a face to face with the client, a little bit more technical but no big deal, 2 weeks later I got the offer, what took some time was the background check is I have only 5 years here in USA and they needed 7 years for client policy

Interview Questions

• Describe different collections and their pros and cons, unix and linux commands   Answer Question

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xoriant (San Jose, CA (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

It was good. There was two telephonic rounds. Followed by 3 face to face interview. They looked not only at subject matter expert but also at how passionate the candidate is to take up the role. They also looked at candidate experience and whether the candidate can be a right fit to the role.

QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xoriant (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a telephonic interview with the human resource manager. who was very kind and took me through the process of the company hiring process and ask few hr related question which was easy to answer. overall experience was good.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.