Yieldify Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Yieldify Interview Questions

Interviews at Yieldify

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Yieldify (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It went well at the beginning, the people at the company used to call me almost every day to confirm their interest. They wanted me to complete a test which I did and they were quite impressed. After I completed the test, they've lost their interest even why they were not saying that on emails. After two months they don't even respond to your emails.

I would not recommend anyone to mess with Yieldify to be honest.

Partner Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yieldify (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I saw the role on Indeed and thought this could be a good place for me to venture back into the startup world. I submitted my resume and a few days later, I heard from an HR team member who wanted to set up time with a team member from talent acquisition. We agreed to a day and time for a phone interview and it's set.
    On the day of the interview, 5 minutes have gone by and I've yet to hear from anyone. I reach out to the HR contact who emailed me first, but no response. At about 8 minutes after the hour, I get the call from the talent acquisition person. She doesn't really apologize for the delay - just mentions how all her calls went over, blah blah blah. That was the first step at unprofessionalism I noticed.
    We go into the interview and discuss the role, my background, and why I'm interested in leaving my current company and joining Yieldify. I give a pretty strong answer on my desire to move to a faster paced environment, focus on B2C, and make an impact with a smaller company. This didn't seem to resonate with her as she was hung up on why I wanted to leave. Then she goes on to ask if I applied to other groups within my company. Not sure how that was relevant as I'm applying to a job with YOUR company. I don't need advice on my career transitions. Anyways, it was an awkward interview for the most part as she has no idea what I did, what my company did (it's a Fortune 100), and I think she had about 2 years of experience, total. She mentioned how the CEO was in NYC quite often and she felt it would be good to meet him, or the hiring manager who was based in Europe. I was still interested to move forward and waited for next steps. A week goes by, then the Easter holiday, which I know is a few days in Europe. A week after, I email the the talent acquisition person to press on next steps as she had previously indicated I should meet with someone. No response! The unprofessionalism continues! So, now I've been ghosted with no update in my status.
    This is the problem with these young Europeans startups that are run by kids and they want to enter the US market. They see dollar signs, want to up their valuations, but have no talent acquisition mindfulness whatsoever. We are professionals, treat us as such. Good luck finding real talent. Also, please spare the canned response to this review.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you want to leave?
      2. Have you thought about finding another position within your company??   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Yieldify in June 2015.

Interview

15-20 mins phone interview.
    Question regarding personality and Career goals.
    Then got to the second round
    For an In person interview.
    Meet with 3 different people sales manager, outside sales, and a market supervisor, all asked similar questions about background, and questions that focused on there products

Sales Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yieldify.

Interview

They brought me in I applied on LinkedIn and had a quick chat on the phone with and employee. In person I spoke with three people including the founder, who offered me the position on the spot. The overall process took an hour or two and was very informal. It seems like the company is growing very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, just asked about my experience with sales and to explain what they do. Very informal.   Answer Question

They pulled my offer after I tried to negotiate the salary.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Yieldify (London, England (UK)) in June 2020.

Interview

Very unprofessional! The whole process took 7weeks and Included one cognitive ability test and one technical data test and 3 interviews with lead data scientist, data consultant and product manager. Then I have received a congratulation email for the final round interview with product manager and CEO. After 8days I have received a phone call for less than 2minutes to hear that there were lots of strong candidates. apparently the technical managers were not able to recognize that after 3steps of interview and in the last round CEO figured that!When I asked for a feedback they even have not replied my email! Only one person makes the final decision in this company, Waste of time and energy without any positive consequence and experience!

Interview Questions

• How do you convince the supervisor that you presented the best solution?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yieldify.

Interview

After the direct application, I was invited to the phone interview. During the phone interview, interviewer only asked me about why I left my previous job even though I felt very uncomfortable to talk about more in details and didn't want to speak further.. she kept it going and trying to ask more further. Once, I have clearly said that I am not comfortable to discuss but, she said she needs to know to find out if I am a good fit or not. Also, she asked me if I am willing to work for less than my salary expectation. I told her that I would rather need to find more about the roles, expectation and responsibilities before I discuss further. Never had time to have a chat in details about the roles during the phone interview. When I asked about the role in more details, it was very vaguely explained and cut off as the time has run out.
    Also, arranging the phone interview was also a nightmare as I have probably exchanged more than 10 emails to arrange one phone interview.

Javascript Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Yieldify (London, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

The whole interview process lasts around one month. I got 3 phone call and a technical assessment with them. The interviewers were always well prepared and extremely competent. I didn't get the job but I think that honestly, they were looking for somebody more skilled than me.

Software/Full Stack/Front End/Unclear Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Yieldify (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Began well, ended terribly.

The process started with an initial phone interview followed by the technical test. The technical test was far too time-consuming (unless you do it poorly, in which case why bother?).

Submission of the technical test was followed by a phone discussion about my test submission (nearly two weeks later). The result was generally positive feedback about the test, and we scheduled the final interview. I received a congratulations email; a slightly confusing and ultimately empty gesture, as I don't consider passing an interview stage to be any kind of noteworthy or celebratory achievement.

The final interview was supposed to include questions about asymptotic functions and other concepts, but ended up being solely about designing a schema for an app on a whiteboard.

Frustratingly, I can design that schema in my sleep. However, with the pressure of two experienced judges watching me design on a whiteboard (not my usual medium), and trying to judge how I think and communicate, and gauge my skill level, I was too nervous to perform at my best.

The second part of the interview was about "competencies", but I didn't notice any real opportunity to reveal my strengths, instead engaging in a fairly generic conversation about leadership and teams.

The final decision, conveyed by a non-technical employee, included the words "junior" and "intern", and basically amounted to "we don't have the right structure for someone to hold your hand and mentor you", which I found quite offensive, because I certainly don't want or need that.

In conclusion, the final interview failed to learn anything significantly positive about me, and resulted in offensively incorrect assumptions.

BI Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Yieldify (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

CV submission was quickly followed by an exploratory call. After another more in-depth phone interview, we arranged another with the team leader because at the time I was not in London. Many mistakes from my side during the call but they were empathic in my circumstances and decided to let me have an on-site interview and technical test. Just hours after that got an offer with everything perfectly laid out.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Yieldify (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview process involved

1. Face to face 1 hour interview with 2 senior members of staff from Customer Success Team
    2. SWAT analysis of client portfolio in a presentation setting, including a sales pitch
    3. Face to face informal meeting with VP of Client Services

Initial contact with HR to job offer was around 3.5 weeks. Overall a really enjoyable interview process, challenging in places particularly the analysis presentation.

Interview Questions

• How would you optimise the customer journey from arriving on site to abandoning to returning? Give examples of variables to test etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.