Yodlee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.9

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yodlee (Redwood City, CA (US)).

Interview

Was contacted through linkedin by one of their internal recruiters; initial phone screen was followed up by an in-person about a week later. Pretty easy interview overall in terms of technical difficulty, and the "soft" questions were pretty predictable.

One thing that struck me was the overall sense of malaise by a lot of the interviewers. Their body language and communication made it seem like they were'nt too happy to be working there which seemed like a big red flag for me. The technical talent (at least in my interviewers) also seemed to be lacking. One thing that also kind of freaked me out was the divide between the upstairs portion of the office and downstairs. Downstairs looks like a sweatshop in the middle of India, dimly lit, and kind of depressing, while the upstairs was well manicured and hosted management level people.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Yodlee (Redwood City, CA (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

A recruiter set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. The manager called me and asked me lot of technical questions. I did feel that the manager was trying to check the level of my knowledge. He wanted to check the upper limit of my knowledge. So he was going deeper in to all the questions till I could not answer. Overall a good method to test a candidate. Then I was called in for personal interview where the same thing happened. It was a standard process and I think all I needed was overall good Java knowledge.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated with the middle vendor. No discussion with Yodlee people

Web Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yodlee (Redwood City, CA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

False advertising in their job ad. Whoever made the posting decided to put "Web Developer" in the title; however, when I went in for the onsite interview, it was clear that the closest to "Developing" you'll get is use their CMS (Wordpress) to make changes on the web. This is not web development nor a web developer job, it's low-skilled web designer job.

Internship Interview

Interview

A review of my resume. Some coding questions and logical problems. A discussion of the role and my expectations of manager. Going over my academic background to see if I had the theoretical competencies for the role.

Interview Questions

• They asked for the key steps in a machine learning algoritm   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yodlee (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

For this interview, I only had to do one phone call with my future boss. It was very casual and comfortable and mostly felt like a get to know you. She let me ask her a lot of questions

Interview Questions

• What do you want to get out of this summer? What do you want to learn?   Answer Question

Senior Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood Shores, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Yodlee (Redwood Shores, CA (US)) in May 2009.

Interview

Interview arranged by a recruiter
    - on time interviews, well scheduled
    - interviewed by mix of technical and project manager folks
    - Asking scenario based questions and questions related to past projects
    - Explain a technical problem you solved in your past job
    - algorthim for Binary search
    - Client management questions

Senior Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yodlee (Redwood City, CA (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

Very pleasant interview experience.. Had a telephonic to start with followed by a in person interview at the Yodlee Redwood city office. 4+ Hours of interview by 4 persons appx ~ 1 hr each.

Mix of technical (Java, Oracle mainly) & situation based questions.

Final interview was with Director of Technical Consulting. Nice guy to talk with.

HR also spoke and asked the normal questions regarding expected salary, benefits etc

Offer was rolled out the week after the in person.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted what they offered

Technical Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Yodlee.

Interview

Half day three F2F interviews and followed by HR round. But while reaching at the venue, we found that interviewers had not reached to office. So had to wait and come out after meeting 1t person.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions just ask about your personal accomplishments.   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood Shores, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yodlee (Redwood Shores, CA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process began with a recruiter call, then a 30-min, non-technical phone screen with the hiring manager. Next was a 2.5 hour-long on-site interview with 5 interviewers. None of the interviewers felt prepared to ask me questions of value and everything that I was asked was extremely vague, leaving questions hard to answer. Additionally, the recruiter did not clearly communicate how best to prepare for the interview, so the hiring manager felt I was inadequately prepared. I explained the miscommunication and was asked to return on-site 2 days later to cover the "missing" information. I asked for a phone call, so the hiring manager set up a 1-hour video call. Again, the questions were very vague and hard to pin-point a clear answer to. All questions asked pertained to Yodlee and it's API products, so studying for the interview didn't help with preparation for any other companies.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yodlee (Redwood City, CA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview started with initial HR call, she described the job position, what the team is looking for and scheduled a call with the technical manager. The technical manager was a very smart and knowledgable person, he asked about past projects and gave me ideas about what the team is doing and the technologies they need. After that, I had 4 round of on campus interview. 1 full coding round, 1 HR and 2 rounds with the technicaal lead and manager. Nice people to work with. But theie requirements were very broad.

Interview Questions

• Java basics, Database, rest api, yodlee api, data structures and algorithm. String question, hashset question   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.