Yuj Designs Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Yuj Designs

3.4

Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yuj Designs (Pune) in December 2017.

Interview

Interview process completed in 1 day. Company CEO is very arrogant and rude while speaking with interviewer. He is very well experienced person but this doesn't mean that other companies people are dumb. Everyone has their own different designing process but company CEO behave like he has only best process.

In my career I haven't experienced this kind of unprofessional and ridiculous interview experience ever!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yuj Designs (Pune) in November 2009.

Interview

Open culture
    Open door policy
    Was greeted in a very professional manner by the HR. Offered coffee and water
    Met the CEO in the 1:1 interview
    Very cordial and down to earth people
    Experts in their field to the core....

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 3 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't need any negotiation

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yuj Designs.

Interview

Design exercise, followed by 1:1 interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't need to negotiate...the salary and perks amply matched my expectations

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yuj Designs.

Interview

Resume, portfolio, initial questions, design test

Senior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Yuj Designs (Mumbai) in November 2016.

Interview

Had a telephonic with the UX head and one with the Director. Was asked to sign a NDA since it was an onsite job. They take around 10 days to respond to anything. Moreover you'd feel there is a miscommunication between the HR who says something and the interviewer who says something else.

Interview Questions

• Most of them were on the lines of "How would you convince the client of ______?"   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Yuj Designs (Pune) in November 2012.

Interview

Resume and Portfolio submission; set of 20 questions to answer, design test, telephonic interview, in person interview in Pune, personality test. The interview lasted for 1 hour. they didnt refund the travel money, even after getting prior approval from their HR.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yuj Designs (Pune) in December 2015.

Interview

My interview was followed by a skills review. I was given an online test and after clearing the test I got a call for face to face interview. Interview process was fine. As expected from a US design firm.

Interview Questions

• UX Principals which they themselves never follow in a real project.   1 Answer

Lead - Visual Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yuj Designs (Pune) in May 2010.

Interview

I worked with all the stakeholders in previous 2 companies, so they knew my capabilities.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate from earlier salary, but CEO did not agree citing new company, will see later.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.