Zaloni Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Zaloni Interview Questions

Updated 11 Nov 2018

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Zaloni (San Francisco, CA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Just a bunch of rude people. They set up an early call, drilled me on questions, they knew nothing about, and said I'm not qualified for the position, after stringing me along for almost a month. After berating me for 5 mintues on how I'm an "at risk candidate", I asked him why he set up a follow up an meeting and wasted each other's time. He was offended, that I even asked that, and said he was going to offer another position, until I asked that question and then hung up the phone. In my 20 years of working and interviewng, that's never happened to me. I'm glad I got an offer from a world class company that's doing amazing things, with founders and visionaries that know how to talk and work with real people. This is why everything happens here in SF/SIlicon Valley, it's because of down to earth and brilliant people. If Zaloni is this arrogant and rude with other candidates in the Bay Area, as they are with customers and prospects here, I don't see how they'll survive. No one wants to work with a company full of cocky, stiff people that don't know what they're talking about. They're may be some tech in NC, but it pales in comparison to what's happening here. These guys have no clue about hiring top talent that is technical, personable and cares about customers. There are so many opportunities here in the Bay Area for people with this skill set, it's a matter of choosing the right culture. Other companies that are in this space, here in the valley with top notch leadership, will most likely crush competitors like Zaloni, who behave this way. I defintely dodged a bullet!

Interview Questions

• You are so much of a risk to us, you do not fit the role. How can you do this job?   1 Answer

Senior Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zaloni (Durham, NC (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

This was a very professionally-run, interesting, and fun interview. There were many people in the room, so it was a lot like a sales call with each attendee bringing his or her own unique experiences and expectations. We discussed everything from broad industry trends to philosophical approaches in programming languages.

Interview Questions

• Sales Questions: You're in a sales meeting, and have someone who's against using your product. How do you handle that?

Technical Questions: How would you use an ETL application to parse an Apache Web Server log and store it in a database? How would you write a Java application to do the same thing?   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zaloni (Guwahati) in February 2016.

Interview

First round was written,containing aptitude and technical.Was easy,score of 60% enough to get selected.It was followed by two technical rounds which were tough.After that HR round and telephonic round with VP of the company.

Interview Questions

• 1.Reduce complexity of linear data search in singly linked list.
      2.OOPS concept.
      3.Normalization.
      4.SQL queries. etc.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zaloni in February 2015.

Interview

Written test followed by 2 rounds of technical interview. Rejected in 2nd technical.Written test consisted of aptitude questions as well technical. Very easy though.Also free lunch was provided during the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zaloni (Guwahati) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview process wasit has 40 question to be completed on 30 minutes.
    tow very lengthy passage and one was easy passage
    10 question from senetence completion
    question from driving solutions

Interview Questions

• how would you complete one year in zaloni , if you dont the basics of UI   Answer Question

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zaloni (Guwahati) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Questions on Data Structures and Complexity of different Algorithms.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zaloni (Guwahati) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview Details – The Process starts with an initial written exam on technical question set as well as few aptitude questions. On qualifying those, one may proceed into the next round of face to face interview based on technical domain subjects. This level may get extended to two phases. The final decisive rounds are the HR round and the telephonic round with the Engineering Head of the organization.

Interview Questions

• Questions on Data Structures and Complexity of different Algorithm   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zaloni (Guwahati) in July 2010.

Interview

CV shortlisting, written test( aptitude and technical), Technical F2F interview, HR round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation on salary.

Anonymous Employee in Silchar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zaloni (Silchar) in October 2015.

Interview

First- Written test of 30 questions for 20 minutes having questions related to DS,C,verbal,etc
    2 rounds of Technical interview (F2F) and 1 HR round(F2F ) after that one
    Skype round than a telephonic round.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1 aptitude test, 2 technical rounds, 1 HR round
    Copy paste questions from the internet. Too much time consuming. They want you to convince them until you exhaust yourself out. Anyway they won't have vacancies for more than one or two. No point wasting time

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.