Zocdoc Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Zocdoc Interview Questions

Interviews at Zocdoc

2.8

Interview

first round was an introductory phone interview second round was a sales role play over zoom. The guy who interviewed me was nice and helpful. I got the interview from an employee referral

Interview Questions

• The second round was a sales role play that I, unfortunately, did not succeed in and therefore didn't make it past this round   Answer Question

Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Phone screen with the "technical recruiter." Super Bro, sounded like he had just woken up/was still asleep. Most of the time on the phone was spent on questions like sponsorship status that should be handled at the online form/application stage. Pretty funny when he started speaking about personal first round interviews that made him run for the hills, when that was precisely how he made me feel. Didn't sell the position or role to me whatsoever, awkward, very fill-in-the-blanks style conversation. Pass.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me, then didn't respond for several weeks. Finally got to the phone screen after an eternity of being unresponsive and missing scheduled times. Went fine and he had a ton of bad excuses for how poor the process had been going. Said he would be in touch to set up a conversation with the hiring manager, but never got back.

Sales Development Representative (SDR) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

A remote interview process. Multiple interviews with the same person. I had three interviews with the same person. Did not hear back after being told we would set up the next interview. Disappointed that I was ghosted.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I got an email after about two weeks of applying asking me to schedule an interview. I had a phone interview mid-March. It lasted about 15 minutes and went great but after a week I recived an email telling me that I didn't make it to the next round but didn't say why.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Uncomfortable. Practicing a sales pitch to a doctor who is “uninterested”. It was a weird experience and if the company expects to sell to an uninterested doctor who half listens, maybe you should try a different sales approach... It

Interview Questions

• You practice a sales pitch to the interviewer who pretends he is a doctor who is uninterested.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

I got 3 interviews
    1) Over the Phone
    2) Via Google Hangout with Facecam
    3) In Person

Each would base around your experience in sales (even if you didn't have traditional experience). The staff would do a great job in making you feel comfortable.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zocdoc in November 2019.

Interview

I applied online and then did a phone screening. Recruiter missed the scheduled time for the interview and ended up calling an hour after. He was really rude and had a poor outlook on the position. He used words such as "forceful" and "intrusive" to describe it. I had no interest in the company after that interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time when you had to chance a customer's mind?   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Had a 15 minute call after the resume screen. Then had an hour coding interview asking some hashing questions. Then they flew me out for an onsite, did well in the first two algorithms interviews, but the third was a design interview which was harder for me.

Interview Questions

• Object oriented design questions. Substring questions   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zocdoc in November 2019.

Interview

First round was fairly easy: a 30-minute phone screening on my background and interests. I was moved to the second round instantly. Second round was over Google Meet with a current software engineer where I worked through a problem for about an hour.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.