Zocdoc Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 518 of over 518 interviews

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Zocdoc

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Zocdoc

Interview

one call with a senior recruiter or manager, and then a virtual onsite with the rest of the recruiting team. Each round assesses for a different skill/subject matter. Overall was pretty straightforward and everyone was pleasant to speak to.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you set a goal for yourself - how did you work towards it? What was the end result?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY) in Oct 2021

Interview

1st interview is with recruiter for about 30 min, next is a higher up for another 30 minutes last is 4 members of the team of different levels for 2 whopping hours. I’m starting to have a bias against companies who ask for 2 hours of your time for a job you may or may not get. Especially is this COVID climate, time off is precious. PTO down the drain.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had to finish a challenging project in a short amount of time
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY) in Oct 2021

Interview

The process is pretty straight forward. But I would definitely not recommend anyone going through it because they don't respond after your on-site interview properly. 1) Live coding round 2) Virtual on-site which consists of 5 rounds 1 coding, 1 system design, 1 object oriented, 1 collaboration round and 1 round with the hiring manager. Overall all the interviews went well and I did my best. I was very confident on the offer. But got a feedback from the HR saying that the team decided not to go forward with my candidacy. The HR is very bad at responding to my emails. I did not get any feedback on what went wrong. She mentioned she can schedule a call to discuss on the feedback which never happened even after I asked for couple of times. I'm not even sure if they are really interviewing. What a complete waste of my time. I took a whole day off for the interview. They should at least give me the feedback properly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zocdoc

Application

I interviewed at Zocdoc

Interview

Zocdoc had a super fast turn around for the interview process. Everything happened within one or two weeks. Would definitely recommend if you’re into sales. Good luck! There’s definitely opportunity to grow as well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zocdoc

Application

I interviewed at Zocdoc

Interview

The recruiter was inexperienced and unprofessional. One of the interviewers lacked questions of any depth, was condescending and focused on the wrong things. It definitely was not a good reflection of the brand.

Interview Questions
  • Give us examples of steps you took to meet KPIs. How did you handle not reaching a goal. What could you have improved.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zocdoc (New York, NY) in Sep 2021

Interview

1. 30 min phone screen 2. 30 min interview w/ hiring manager (getting to know you more and resume review) 3. 2 hour interview: 2 group interviews 30 minutes each and then 2 individual interviews also 30 minutes each Process took about 3 weeks

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zocdoc (Tampa, FL) in Sep 2021

Interview

Applied online through their website and received an informal phone interview a week later. Received a take home assignment to complete same day (not hard if you’re a technical/analytical thinker) and after completing it I had 2 more interviews over the course of the next week and a half. All the conversations were great and you can tell Zocdoc wants to hire quality workers who care for solving hard and not too hard problems. It’s effort they value.

Interview Questions
  • If given X amount of problems and you had to help customer A solve for Y, how would you explain your process to customer A?

Zocdoc

Application

I interviewed at Zocdoc

Interview

All the interviewers were polite and made you feel comfortable. Their aim was to see if you would be a good performer who is diligent and hard working and if you would be a culture fit.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself? Why did you choose this major? What did you achieve at college/internship? Tell us about your family? Some questions on how would you handle difficult situations at work

Zocdoc

Application

I interviewed at Zocdoc

Interview

Meet with Senior Sales leader, go over resume, questions- it was straight forward, want to hear about competitive background, why sales, why this company etc didn’t meet with a lot of people. Hiring process was quick.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zocdoc

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zocdoc in Aug 2021

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me less than a week after I applied. After giving my availability, my interview time was confirmed shortly after. On the day of the interview, the recruiter reached out saying that he needed to reschedule, which was completely fine. I agreed to speak with him the next day at the same time. When that day came, I never received a call from the recruiter. I followed up with him and did not receive a response. The following week, I followed up again as I thought it was strange that he would stand me up and not give a heads up. After my second follow-up, he asked me to provide my availability again. A few days later, I receive an automated email stating that I wasn't a good fit for the position. I found it pretty weird and super unprofessional.

1 person found this interview helpful