bioMérieux Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

bioMérieux Interview Questions

Interviews at bioMérieux

2.9

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at bioMérieux (Durham, NC (US)) in May 2009.

Interview

Hazelwood, MO interview with hiring manager, then overnight travel to Durham, NC for five additional interviews with other associates. An all day process, but worth the experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered a higher salary than I had anticipated. Very pleased, and did not feel the need to negociate.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at bioMérieux.

Interview

First round interview with HR and then another round with hiring manager third round will be with technical team and fourth round will be onsite and then you will be presented with an offer and benefits package appears to be excellent.

Interview Questions

• In general worldwide implementation exerience and multi country language support.   Answer Question

Biomedical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at bioMérieux.

Interview

Went to the campus interview where there recruiter arrived late. However, when the recruiter did arrive it was a very informal discussion about what he was looking for and asked what I was expecting out of the position

Business Development Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at bioMérieux.

Interview

Worked with a recruiter who set me up with HR rep. My conversations with HR during the two phone interviews were informative and conversational. In regards to the next step she wanted me to block time to speak with the hiring manager. She was unresponsive when I followed up to set up a time to speak. I thought this was handled unprofessionally.

Interview Questions

• They asked to go through my resume and behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at bioMérieux (Durham, NC (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

The process was very disorganized. It seemed like there were lots of cats at play in the background at various times during a very long process. Communication during the process was extremely poor. Lots of HR people wandering around, but it was unclear who was actually responsible for anything. The process dragged on for 7 months. I was asked to return repeatedly to interview with just one other person for 30 minutes, which was very difficult for me to take time off work to do. They hiring managers seemed very unclear and diffident about what they were looking for. Everyone seemed to be more preoccupied with looking over their shoulder to see if they had the permissions to make the 'right' hiring decision, or not. Overall, the process was terribly frustrating even though I received an offer.

Firmware Engineer Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR, a phone interview with the hiring manager and then an on site with the hiring manager and the team. The on site interview consisted of a tour, a short technical skills test and a panel interview with the team.

Interview Questions

• Create a 5-10 minute presentation that gives the group of sense of your professional background and who you are.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at bioMérieux (Saint Louis, MO (US)).

Interview

In one word....LONG. The process took 7 weeks, started with a phone interview with HR, then another one with the hiring manager. An on-site interview followed, there were 5 managers and engineers on the panel.

Very intense, felt like they wanted to get to know every molecule in my body. I definitely felt like they talked down to me through the entire meeting and left feeling unworthy to work there. The interview ended abruptly with the standard "we are talking to others..." wrap up. I did receive an offer 5 weeks later but declined.

Regulatory Affairs Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at bioMérieux (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen with the HR Recruiter. A second phone interview with the hiring manager. An onsite interview with the HR Recruiter, HR Manager, and a panel interview with co-workers, hiring manager and other department management staff.

Interview Questions

• General questions about my resume and my interest in the company. For the panel I put together a presentation regarding my past experience and why I was interested in the position.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at bioMérieux.

Interview

Comprehensive with numerous people involved in the process. Completed the process and then had to follow up several weeks later only to learn that they had changed course on the position. Unprofessional handling of candidates.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest misconception about you?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at bioMérieux.

Interview

I initially applied online. Then I had two phone interviews: one with the recruiter and the other with the hiring manager. The hiring manager asked me to prepare a 10 minute presentation that would explain where I would take the role should I be given the offer. The recruiter followed up with me and said it had been changed to a formal 30 minute presentation. I did not receive a confirmation of the onsite interview and had to follow up with the recruiter to determine which location we were meeting at.

Interview Questions

• Nothing. No behavioral-based or legally defensible questions. Only my presentation. I was asked no questions. It was obvious I was not their cup of tea. My perception is once the hiring manager saw I had gray hair, she/he was not interested. Received a voicemail from the recruiter informing me they would "not be pursuing my candidacy further."   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.