c3controls Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at c3controls

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at c3controls

Assembler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at c3controls.

Interview

I thought the hiring process was easy. The company has a set of core values and its nice to have a company that follows this. Having core values is a high standard for me.

Interview Questions

• How do I think I could add value to the company   1 Answer

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaver, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at c3controls (Beaver, PA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

The interviews were challenging and fast paced. I interviewed first on the phone and then in person with two of their employees. The phone interview, while respectful, was all business. Fast paced questions for 30 minutes. Felt out of breath after. The sit down was calmer and really more about me. They really seemed interested on my aspirations and obviously how I fit the team. Atmosphere was fun and positive. To be honest, it really had me interested in being a part of the culture conveyed. The 3rd interview (in which I didn't participate) apparently involved presenting to and further meeting company leadership. They sound picky when looking at candidates and I respect that. Without a doubt I will see out further opportunities here.

Interview Questions

• Fairly standard interview process. Casual yet structured. Mostly revolved around my background, my style in handling situations, some role playing, and background on the company.   Answer Question

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at c3controls (Mumbai) in August 2018.

Interview

E mail invitation, phone call and then Google Meet. All done in quick succession with top management participation. Immediately on board program was launched and invited me to Beaver, PA, USA for a week, when everything was firmed up and we took off ...

Interview Questions

• Responsibilities were elaborated, authorities specified and upon agreement invited on board.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.