Cloud support associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Cloud support associate Interview Questions

cloud support associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

A sensor passes incoming data every 10 secs. We have to calculate daily average. What GCP component will one use to store data and how will scheme be designed

2 Answers

Cloud Dataproc That can manage spark and helps implement Kafka for real time data process using publish and subscribe .

Cloud IOT core --> PubSub --> BigQuery is the best solution as ... IOT core is designed for capturing reads from Sensor. PubSub can stream and also buffer data upto 7 days BigQuery is fast and scalable service for analysis and modeling.

Array given we need to return all possible subarrays with sum equal to k

2 Answers

what if your friend asks you to decide a location for him for a new cafe , what factors will you consider

2 Answers

What is the difference between the private subnet and public subnet?

2 Answers

They asked me on my domain expertise.

1 Answer

For the telephonic round it was python coding on an online interpreter. There were a lot of small coding questions.

1 Answer

asked about my projects and some questions in c and core java and some basic c programs.

1 Answer

What do you know about Cloud Computing?

1 Answer

Suppose I have 4x4 core server and want to put slices on it, how will you do it? (most hilarious), As if I am a fruit vendor. (later he clarified slices as VMs) he only know what a VM is in cloud.

1 Answer

Just common question for cloud computing - onprimises to cloud migration

110 of 448 Interview Questions