eRevMax Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

eRevMax Interview Questions

Interviews at eRevMax

2.7

Project Manager Interview

Interview

The first round of interview was conducted by the VP, Project Management and a Senior Project Manager.The interview was very interactive and situation based and seeked to bring out my positive capabilities.This was followed by a second round conducted by the CTO, which was again an interesting interactive session.

Interview Questions

• What was the most critical scenario that I had faced as a Project Manager and how did I handle the same successfully?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore Rural

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eRevMax (Bangalore Rural) in March 2018.

Interview

first of all i gave written and then gave technicalwhich i gave my best and not yet get any response through interviwer AND I got lots of experience by giving these interviews

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eRevMax (Kolkata) in October 2017.

Interview

There was three 4 rounds . The Final round was with the COO. After the Final round the HR came back to me saying that they have liked my profile but the role I was interviewing for got realigned. I was puzzled finally after cross checking with COO I understood that they had budget problems with the profile which was surprising because they already new my current salary and my expectation. In short they successfully wasted my time in this process. I feel that the recruitment process needs more transperency

Interview Questions

• Do a role play of sales person :)   2 Answers

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eRevMax (Kolkata) in September 2016.

Interview

Horrible experience. The interviewers mocked at me because both my previous companies are CMMI Level 5 giants. They mockingly asked why do you want to come to our company and because of my background they were expecting a 'better package'. They were laughing and chatting among themselves.
    Racist company with poor employees who envy CMMI Level 5 company employees.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eRevMax (Kolkata) in May 2016.

Interview

Its gonna be a day process, with average 4 to 5 rounds, Last round will be with CEO or COO, 1st round will be from HR and rest of round will be from Sales team.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at eRevMax (Kolkata) in November 2009.

Interview

Extremely poor hiring process and they end up hiring the worst talent

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.