hCentive Interview Questions

Updated 19 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 63 of over 63 interviews

Recruiter26%
Employee Referral11%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at hCentive (Noida)

Interview

Interview consisted of an Assignment which was given to work on and to be submitted on email. There were Face to face rounds. This all took more than a month. And the HR team were very polite when they asked to come for interview but then it was one horrible experience following up with them, there was no proper response on next rounds what needs to be done next and then they kept on hanging mentioning feedback is pending from onsite team or we are also interviewing other candidates. In short the complete process was nightmare.

Interview Questions
  • Basic BA question Current Projects details Agile Documentation related question
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at hCentive (Noida)

Interview

I received an assignment to enlist what kind of features a typical a health mediclaim system would have. Then create a basic flow. Write user stories. Etc.. This assignment was to be completed in 3-4 days and submitted over email. Then they shortlist people and invite for interview. On the day of Face to face interview , I was interviewed by a guy whose communication skills were average, he didn't seem like any lead BAs or manager. He was looking at my resume for the first time and was not aware of the assignment given to me during shortlisting process . After 30 mins discussion about what I do, my company's product etc, he left and the HR shared that I was not selected as I didn't fit the profile. Upon asking for more details as to what kind of skillset were they searching for, the HR was unable to answer and promised to send the detailed response later, but I received none. It felt as if they had filled the position already and were interviewing me just as a formality. I would rather have them inform me in advance and save the trouble going to their premises..

Interview Questions
  • Mediclaim system. functionalities in it, detailed mediclaim process etc.. written assignment.
  • About your job role, how do you gather requirement. Agile ceremonies practiced in the team..

hCentive

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at hCentive

Interview

It was very pathetic process. Infact there is no process at all. This should be improved to get right people on board. This is much required for them now when they are already struggling in their business

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at hCentive (Noida) in Jan 2018

Interview

It was a walk in drive . Everything was very well arranged by Mr Rajat Bajaj .The process was very smooth.He mantained that everything goes on time. We had 4 rounds . First round was subjective coding round. Second ,third round were TR which had puzzles and coding questions. Fourth round was hr round which had basic HR questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at hCentive (Noida) in Nov 2017

Interview

The process took 7 rounds, each and every stakeholder right from bottom to the top of the hierarchy took my interview. Simply clarifies that no decision taking power lies in the hands of mid management.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at hCentive (Herndon, VA)

Interview

It was an in-person interview with tech teams and asked processed based questions. I was told to use charts and UML Diagrams to explain. I was screen by a BA from their team. The interview was technical.

Interview Questions
  • Draw a UML diagram which you worked on.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at hCentive (Noida) in Jun 2017

Interview

Entire interview process focused on technical skills. Asked about: - What architecture you have used in exiting project and explain same (on white-board) - Discussed about architecture corresponding to given problem statement.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

hCentive

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at hCentive in Feb 2017

Interview

I applied online. And HR connected me over phone and then mail. I was given time of 9am in the morning, and nothing happened till 11:30. Well after that a written paper was given to me having 30 questions related to java, selenium, xpath, output programs, general QA. And 3 programming question to write code. I was through then the second round was again written test in which according to case , you have to write automation script for that.

Interview Questions
  • First round has questions over Super keyword This Inheritancce Priority of testng Webserives impl Testng priority dataprovider Test data generation Ui-- db- db2--log gui Hash table Key null in hash map ex Stale element exception Web driver frames Kinds of Testng annotations How to Close driver and Open driver Some question over Selenium Waits Second round was on selenium only, Scenarios :- In Selenium open website Select an element Type some data And Submit Now go to Profile Perform Drag n drop Check -- Selected checkbox Some evaluation on Table What all Exceptions you will face? What all Verifications you will put?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at hCentive (Reston, VA)

Interview

odd, it took weeks or a month for each step I blew each person away until the final interview where I was treated as if I had no clue and the manager got up and said I have to talk to a particular person we need someone in here. I have done wonders and changed where I am on my own but I was informed they do not have the system I am using I know but if you are in the field I am applying for it has to go through legal so the company is protected ironically those in the department worked on the very same contract I did and we knew the same people and had wonderful stories to tell. I was informed the person had plans for the department and as I went through my list I felt it was an intimidation factor and the treatment I received from this individual has ruined my impression of the company totally by the way I was treated. It was as if I was dumb, uneducated, could not comprehend etc I normally do not pay attention to the reviews because people can be disgruntled but she gave me an interview in jeans and flip flops so that could have been a sign. I have never been disrespected in an interview but when she stated the fact it is unconventional and unstructured she certainly showed me that. Beware is all I can say,

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at hCentive (Noida) in Jul 2016

Interview

Lethargic Process, No coordination at all between HR and employees. Shortlisted for the interview and when candidature process for first round of discussion, they required different candidate whose expertise is different. Then why shortlisted the candidate for interview, if you don't sync with your requirements and candidate expertise. Its mention TOP 117th ranked company by Deloitte. I surely give the company employees the last ranked in all IT companies.

Interview Questions
  • Which version you have worked in Spring?
  • Experience with hibernate?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 63 Interviews