hedgehog lab Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

hedgehog lab Interview Questions

Interviews at hedgehog lab

Javascript Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at hedgehog lab (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview process was divided into 2 stages. During the first stage, they wanted to get to know me better, find out more about my experience and see some examples of my work. They also wanted to know the type of person I am.

During the second stage, I was given a small assignment. The task was to create a small React app within a week and send them a link to the GitHub repository. Then, they invited me for a chat with the HR, lead developer and head of development. We were talking about assignment - they asked me about what I found easy/difficult and if I see myself as a JavaScript developer.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at hedgehog lab.

Interview

No proper process in interview. they will schedule interview and within one tech round will decide. Though there is no significant requirement they will start recruitment process. Mainly they will go for contractors.

Senior Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at hedgehog lab (Pune) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview process was good. But the game started after that. It took them 21 days to release the offer after multiple rounds of negotiation and final they offered a C2H role which was not discussed at any point during negotiation. Their offer letter is a piece of crap with no breakups. I am happy not joining them coz if this is the attitude before joining, god knows what is the culture over there.

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at hedgehog lab (Hyderabad).

Interview

Recently i got selected as iOS Developer. There is quick and accurate interview porocess. Simply superb and i am eagarly waiting for the joining date. I like the way of interview as it technical or hr. Here i have faced two rounds and first one is technical after that just casual discussion about company and me was done. I like the culture here.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at hedgehog lab (Hyderabad) in December 2017.

Interview

Telephonic Interview held for a 30 minutes in which Interviewer covered several React topics.
    Interview was quite cool. And Some questions on Projects I worked on, Aglie methodology, Type of Repository I am using, Project Process.

Interview Questions

• Multiple Questions on React JS like how to develop a user interface to send an Image to some email contacts ?   1 Answer

Designer Interview

Interview

An informal chat with Head of design through portfolio etc which was a nice relaxed experience. Overall I enjoyed the interview experience as it was good to learn more about the company etc.

User Experience Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at hedgehog lab (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

A casual chat with the current user experience researcher, we went through my previous experience, talked about hedgehog lab, UXR and personal interests. After that, I met with the CDO and chatted with him. I was made an offer to intern for 2 days a week after that.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about conducting user research for an app that people use in restaurants to get discounts on their meal, where there are versions of the app for both diners and the servers in the restaurant?   Answer Question
    • How would you do some usability testing on a banking app prototype? It’s a high fidelity prototype made with principle - do you know what that is?   Answer Question
    • How do you keep you with the latest news and developments around UX?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a bit about you as a person, what do you like to do in your downtime? Where do you like to go in town?   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at hedgehog lab in January 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for my internship at hedgehog lab. I did quite well there during my internship & ultimately, the company decided to hire me based on my performance as an Intern. Hence, I got the full time offer based on my internship.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself (hobbies, passion & other stuff)   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at hedgehog lab (Newcastle, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Was similar to how I expected it to be. Ray told me about the company, the way we work here, the culture here and then moved on to talking about myself and why I'm applying for the job and why hedgehog lab would benefit me becoming an addition to the family.

Interview Questions

• "I'm interested to hear your process for this particular problem you came across. H did ow you end up solving it"   1 Answer

Client Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at hedgehog lab (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

It was very informal, but I found that to be more welcoming. I met both the Global Managing Director and also the Client Services Director (for whom I reported in to after I joined the agency).

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.