- India - All Cities
- - Karnataka
- - Bangalore Area
- - Telangana
- - Hyderabad Area
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom Area
- - Birmingham, United Kingdom Area
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- United States - All Cities
- - Massachusetts
- - Boston, MA, United States Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at hedgehog lab
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at hedgehog lab (Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England) in Nov 2019
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied in-person. I interviewed at hedgehog lab
No proper process in interview. they will schedule interview and within one tech round will decide. Though there is no significant requirement they will start recruitment process. Mainly they will go for contractors.
- They will ask by searching on google.
Anonymous Employee in Pune
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at hedgehog lab (Pune) in Jan 2019
Interview process was good. But the game started after that. It took them 21 days to release the offer after multiple rounds of negotiation and final they offered a C2H role which was not discussed at any point during negotiation. Their offer letter is a piece of crap with no breakups. I am happy not joining them coz if this is the attitude before joining, god knows what is the culture over there.
- project done
Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād
I applied online. I interviewed at hedgehog lab (Hyderābād)
Recently i got selected as iOS Developer. There is quick and accurate interview porocess. Simply superb and i am eagarly waiting for the joining date. I like the way of interview as it technical or hr. Here i have faced two rounds and first one is technical after that just casual discussion about company and me was done. I like the culture here.
- What is optionals in swift
I interviewed at hedgehog lab
An informal chat with Head of design through portfolio etc which was a nice relaxed experience. Overall I enjoyed the interview experience as it was good to learn more about the company etc.
- Went through portfolio and talked about past projects
Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at hedgehog lab (Hyderābād) in Dec 2017
Telephonic Interview held for a 30 minutes in which Interviewer covered several React topics. Interview was quite cool. And Some questions on Projects I worked on, Aglie methodology, Type of Repository I am using, Project Process.
- Multiple Questions on React JS like how to develop a user interface to send an Image to some email contacts ?
Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England
I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at hedgehog lab (Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England) in Apr 2017
A casual chat with the current user experience researcher, we went through my previous experience, talked about hedgehog lab, UXR and personal interests. After that, I met with the CDO and chatted with him. I was made an offer to intern for 2 days a week after that.
- How would you go about conducting user research for an app that people use in restaurants to get discounts on their meal, where there are versions of the app for both diners and the servers in the restaurant?
- How would you do some usability testing on a banking app prototype? It’s a high fidelity prototype made with principle - do you know what that is?
- How do you keep you with the latest news and developments around UX?
- Tell me a bit about you as a person, what do you like to do in your downtime? Where do you like to go in town?
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at hedgehog lab in Jan 2017
I interviewed for my internship at hedgehog lab. I did quite well there during my internship & ultimately, the company decided to hire me based on my performance as an Intern. Hence, I got the full time offer based on my internship.
- Tell me about yourself (hobbies, passion & other stuff)
Anonymous Employee in Newcastle, England, England
I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at hedgehog lab (Newcastle, England, England) in May 2015
Was similar to how I expected it to be. Ray told me about the company, the way we work here, the culture here and then moved on to talking about myself and why I'm applying for the job and why hedgehog lab would benefit me becoming an addition to the family.
- "I'm interested to hear your process for this particular problem you came across. H did ow you end up solving it"
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at hedgehog lab (London, England, England) in Feb 2015
It was very informal, but I found that to be more welcoming. I met both the Global Managing Director and also the Client Services Director (for whom I reported in to after I joined the agency).