iQuanti Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

iQuanti Interview Questions

Interviews at iQuanti

Web Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iQuanti in December 2013.

Interview

This is a new field. There isn't exactly a school that teaches you the skills needed to be a "Web Analyst". This is why the interview process mainly involves a lot of testing to understand how strong your logical thinking is, and how good of a fit you are with the company values.
    The whole process involves a written test, a group activity and 2 rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Standard puzzles and guesstimates. A simple scenario breakdown. That's pretty much it.   Answer Question

Business Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at iQuanti.

Interview

a very difficult process, long but worth it when you see the quality of people you work with. The caliber of people who work for the company are not only brilliant but kind and friendly.

Manager, Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at iQuanti (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

3 part interview process that was extremely thorough and arduous and clearly demonstrated how focused they are on securing top level talent. The interview process provided the opportunity for both the candidate and company to develop a deep understanding of one another to ensure it was mutually a good fit. They were very transparent & honest throughout the entire process regarding the position & company, as well as your overall standing in the candidate pool.

I was very fortunate to have the opportunity to interview w/ multiple companies & receive offers from the majority of them. Their thorough interview process, extreme focus on excellence & truly understanding their candidates shows the high quality of this company, and was a major factor in me choosing them over other great companies that also provided an offer.

Interview Questions

• Asked to present and run a sales meeting, then successfully close them on the solution you have presented.   Answer Question

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at iQuanti (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Very structured and a no-nonsense interview process. One of the very few where the candidate's time is respected. The questions were smart and the panel was kind enough to share certain experiences for learning.

Interview Questions

• what was the most challenging situation you faced and how did you manage to overcome the same.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iQuanti (Bengaluru) in January 2013.

Interview

They hire mainly from College Campuses - IT BHU and NIT W and eLitmus (Off Campus) for the position of Analyst

Interview Questions

• The First round gonna be very tough. It will be a Aptitude test and a subjective English test. You can expect objective question of CAT level.

The 2nd round will a Game/GD. It's a very interesting game which gonna test four factors:
      -Logical Reasoning
      -Comm. Skills
      -Influencing Skills
      -Temperament

The 3rd and final round will be a F2F interview. It may last upto 1 hour.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at iQuanti (Bengaluru).

Interview

I had to send in my resume then the HR got back to me.

I had to appear at the office of the company for a written test with three papers of logical and quantitative reasoning. One online marketing paper.

Once I cleared this round there was a one on one interview with a manager followed by interview by HR.

Very straight forward test and interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing that was really difficult. Like mentioned above it was straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotation. Fixed salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Varanasi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iQuanti (Varanasi) in January 2016.

Interview

not so tough process..first round was aptitude test,..then there was a game round..(we played mafia)..and then there were 2 rounds of HR interview.
    So overall it was easy..but the pay is low..depends on your interest...
    I dont know anything else...just writing to complete 50 words limit...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iQuanti (Bengaluru) in June 2015.

Interview

One and half day process.written test followed by GD among 15-16 people ,It was basically a game ,it was the major elimination round,the qualified were called for technical Interview , finally the HR round with basic behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

• technical Interview on projects,internships,puzzles and guesstimates , HR round with basic behavioural questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at iQuanti (Bengaluru) in November 2015.

Interview

The whole process took less than a week.Two days of tests and interviews and a couple of days for the result. The process is relatively fast. There were four rounds. First there was an aptitude test which had questions from quant, verbal and critical reasoning, attention to details, and logical reasoning. Next it was a GD round where we had to play a game called mafia. It not only checks your communication skills but also the logical skills. Then there was the technical interview where they asked regular questions. Final round was the HR interview when again you need to answer the regulatory questions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing more than "tell me about yourself", "why do you want to become analyst" or "why iQuanti".   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iQuanti (Bengaluru) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process consists of 3 stages - aptitude, group discussion and personal interview. Aptitude was medium level, having some practice in aptitude will definitely help. in Group Discussion we were made to play mind games. Overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.