iYogi Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

iYogi Interview Questions

Interviews at iYogi

3.1

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iYogi (New York, NY (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

I communicate with HR and my manager and found a learning environment with cooperative wok culture.

Interview Questions

• regarding planning resolving and organizing related ............   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at iYogi in August 2014.

Interview

There were three rounds of interview. First one was Technical round then it was managerial and then HR round which is mere a formality. Everything depends on technical interview mostly.

Senior Tech Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iYogi (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2011.

Interview

I was referred by a consultancy, the whole process took 1 day, which consisted of hr round, voice and accent round and lastly technical round over the phone. The interview was quite easy.

Interview Questions

• Hr round and technical round and was quite easy   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotation

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at iYogi (Gurgaon, Haryana) in September 2010.

Interview

Was done basis of recommendation of a former colleague, there was no extended or multiple interviews, one meeting with the decision maker and another with the next level is all it took to close the issue, there was no formal HR head in the organization at that time

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions were asked- it was based on a recommendation so there were generic questions asked about past experience   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iYogi (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2012.

Interview

Interview was fine only concern was calling for an interview at 10:30 pm and when i reached there they asked me to wait for around an hour. After traveling for around 250 km for this particular interview , response i got from HR and other staff was very unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iYogi (Noida) in October 2014.

Interview

It was just for namesake, they wanted to show that they're a technical company. The HR didn't knew a thing about technology. So all the time I was trying not to laugh on the questions she was asking. But really they are looking for salesmen under the shade of technology. Let it be any position, they'll have a part of sales included in your KRA.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions, like what how to optimize a computer, how to boot on safe mode... Seriously..   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iYogi (New Delhi) in November 2014.

Interview

there were three rounds in total. First one was the HR round which also included some easy technical questions. If cleared, the next round was a written test (technical) which was average, but as per the consultant it wasn't completely necessary to pass the test. Third and last round was with the ops manager which was conducted through skype, which wasn't too difficult either.
    Overall it's not difficult to get selected as iYogi is always looking for a lot of people because of high attrition rate.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iYogi (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

It consisted of an HR round first with basic introduction... The other round was an objective type tech round where you get a bunch of questions(approx 50) which u need to answer. if u clear that you get to the technical interview round.

Technical interview was really boring and i had a feeling the guy wasn't from a technical background as he was asking questions from his laptop and when i asked him about some specifics he got angry... He even mocked me for using "speeds" instead of speed in one my answer...

Then instead of asking me questions he started pointing a finger very close to my eye and started asking loudly if i have appeared for the interview previously... I declined but he kept screaming. I told him i have never appeared and had i done that their database would have picked that up as i saw they maintained one for all the interviewees... Finally he asked me to leave. I told the consultant how it went and he took me to the HR who took my first round. HR wasn't shocked and asked me to wait. 10 mins later i was handed over a phone and told i was having another tech round over the phone. It was a nice round with proper detailed and specific questions which i cleared...

Interview Questions

• They focused on sales a lot and kept asking how to sell add-ons to the customers   Answer Question

Interview

3 round of interviews hr round ops and final round wherein they will judge you on your technical knowledge

Interview Questions

• wht do u know bout msconfig?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iYogi (New Delhi) in December 2013.

Interview

i went into this company via consultancy.hiring goes on round the week. first is like usual, VnA round and the second comes your technical multiple choice.its quite average for the one with technical background. then is your ops round for the process with operation manager who check your knowledge about the process and your skills and finally if you go through, you have the salary negotiation next.

Negotiation

there was the fixed slab as per experience. no negotiation happened . they are too stubborn about the salary.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.