inTarvo Technologies Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at inTarvo Technologies Limited

2.4

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at inTarvo Technologies Limited (Bengaluru) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview was at Bangalor and there was face to face interview and once selected the employee must go through training and after training there certification where you will asked about the process and questions regarding that.

Desktop Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at inTarvo Technologies Limited (Bengaluru) in December 2017.

Interview

direct technical interview ,interviewer is full of ego and showing off,he is just trying to showing his position and treating candidate like no-value beggar
    a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

Interview Questions

• not every member geting wallpaper defined by server why?
      showing trust relationship error when logging ,why?
      how to connect two different ip network not using any addition setup on router but just clint pc ,how?   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at inTarvo Technologies Limited (Noida) in January 2017.

Interview

Very easy ... 1st they took 1 hr round ..after that 1 very easy tech round based on basic networking. I answered all the question & got offer on same day ..but salary is less compared to other

BPO Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at inTarvo Technologies Limited (Noida) in October 2014.

Interview

This was a planned interview, after I was shortlisted with a preliminary round. The preliminary round was just a check on my team handling skills and proficiency in understanding day to day operation. The final interview was with a panel comprising the head of operations and the client for a Fortune 500 company at noida. The client had direct question in terms of team delivery.

Interview Questions

• What how would you reduce attrition and what would you add value with the current workforce.   1 Answer

InTarvo Shared NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at inTarvo Technologies Limited (Gurgaon, Haryana) in July 2014.

Interview

Was asked regarding the subjects from my degree, subjects related questions, was asked regarding the internship carried before joining, was asked regarding the company profile what work they do, company tun over and basic CCNA questions was asked as well.

Interview Questions

• What was favorite subject in your graduation and why?   1 Answer

CSA - Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at inTarvo Technologies Limited (New Delhi) in June 2014.

Interview

There aree basically three round of interviews.
    1.Personal interview-In this they will ask about your location qualification, experience and salary expectation.
    2.HR Round- HR will verify the documents and check communication skills.
    3.Final Round-Certification- They will give training for the process and put you on certification. But it is a positive point that the company never have de-certified any candidate but re-certified. So there is a guaranty of getting job.

Interview Questions

• Ask about personal and proffesional life   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at inTarvo Technologies Limited (Greater Noida) in March 2013.

Interview

first gd was conducted then a written test on apti and at last PI

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at inTarvo Technologies Limited (New Delhi) in June 2011.

Interview

first of all you have tosubmit your resume & the will call you for interview.they will take your apti test then tech test then final interview.this is the hiring process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at inTarvo Technologies Limited (Noida) in March 2011.

Interview

1 on 1 face interview.

Interview Questions

• Personality based questions. Nothing technical. All behavioral   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They offered very less salary of 5k per month.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.