insightsoftware Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

insightsoftware Interview Questions

Interviews at insightsoftware

Marketing Interview

Interview

Fast and relatively easy/smooth. You have to take an IQ and personality test. Because of covid it was all done over zoom. Company seems very laid back and the recruiter was awesome.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at insightsoftware (Raleigh, NC (US)).

Interview

Met with multiple members from the Leadership team and PE consultants. No clear vision for the company and a strategy to acquire multiple tier 3 ERP reporting vendors without a plan to consolidate technologies.

Interview Questions

• What do u do with inconsistent acquired company NPS results?   1 Answer

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Interview

I applied online in spite of the negative Glassdoor reviews to see what the company had to say. Instead of initiating a screening or some other form of human interaction they instead sent me links to an aptitude and personality test they wanted me to take and said I had to do it in the next 48 hours. Funny that it took two weeks for them to contact me after applying then they tried to rush me once they got around to looking at my application. I replied to the person who sent the email and asked if I could talk to someone before taking these tests to make sure we were all on the same page. The person responded and coldly said that I had to take the tests first. If a company treats people that badly during the hiring process then I expect the negative reviews from current and former employees are accurate. Instead of taking the tests I deleted the email and moved on to much better options.

Interview Questions

• Take this aptitude test and then this personality test. Not so much a question as a demand.   1 Answer

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at insightsoftware (Raleigh, NC (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Weird. Online assessment for IQ and personality. Then a 45 minutes video of the same test and questions I had taken on the online assessment. Then a panel interview with individuals basically asking the same questions that were presented on the online assessment. A rehash of my resume.

Professional Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at insightsoftware (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Generic questions on profile. Brief about work experience. They also gave a brief summary of the work along with expectation settings. They had 5 rounds including aptitude. I went on till last round but sadly didn't get the the offer. Don't know what went wrong,I received positive comments in the last round as well. The good thing was they didn't waste much resources,conducted online interviews.

Interview Questions

• give us a brief on your background   Answer Question
    • what was one project you were proud of? what did you work on? how did it help the organization   Answer Question

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at insightsoftware (Raleigh, NC (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process is extensive and took about 4 weeks from start to finish after I was invited to complete the first online assessment. In the end, I feel like the process does a great job of finding people who fit the role and company well. Although the process was long, the recruiter stayed in touch regularly and I never felt as though I'd been forgotten.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at insightsoftware?   1 Answer

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at insightsoftware (Raleigh, NC (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Was interviewed by phone. Very professional and courteous. I was able to speak with two people. One outside rep and the sales manager. The first phone call was about 25 minutes the second was about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my sales background and experience and my background in software sales.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at insightsoftware.

Interview

One of the strangest interviews I've ever experienced. First, I had to take the cognitive assessment and the personality test, then I had to re-take the assessment while proctored via webcam and had to deal with the 'interviewer' breathe in my ear for the entire time. After that, I had scored an in-person, on-site interview. They took almost a week before I heard back from them, to tell me that there is another interview via webcam. The last interview consisted of canned, basic behavioral questions that I had previously answered. In the end, they didn't even contact me. I had to email them to get a response.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to (do this job)?
      How do you deal with repetition?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at insightsoftware (Raleigh, NC (US)).

Interview

After applying I was asked to confirm that I'm OK with their low ball salary range, after saying yes I was asked to complete an IQ test, then I was asked to complete another IQ test on a video call, then I talked to someone who would be managing me directly. All in all a very degrading and chaotic process.

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at insightsoftware.

Interview

Honestly, just plain stupid and a waste of time! They wanted me to take a 15 assessment - logic and analytical test. Two weeks roll by and they contact me for a video interview. Great! Except, they wanted me to do the assessment all over again on a video call while being proctored by the recruiter. UHM, what?! That is just ridiculous! Same exact assessment and little to no time to provide insights and to discuss my experience and background. Got an email the next day saying that they wouldn't be moving forward. I asked for feedback and got no response. Very rude of her! I am hoping to get in contact with someone at the company so I can provide input on the poor selection process! Never experienced anything close to it from other companies!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.