unichem Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at unichem

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at unichem

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of Industry, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at unichem (City of Industry, CA (US)) in October 2009.

Interview

This company was strange from the begining. First they don't have the address or name of the company on their building. When I do finally get there I am handed a form that asks some strange questions - Do I need medical insurance? Are you single or married? What year did you get your drivers license? I don't know if these questions should even be on a job application. Then I make it to the interview, it is a panel interview where I am speaking to only one person and the other two have a dumb look on their faces the whole time, I don't know why they were even there! I was asked questions about experience that I didn't even have, they would have seen that if they would have taken the time to read my resume! At one point I felt like getting up and walking out. My overall opinion of Unichem was that they were a complete waste of my time, don't even waste your time applying there!!!

Interview Questions

• Did your educational background prepare you for this position?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.