- Camp Hill, United States
- 51 to 200 Employees
- 4 Locations
- Type: Private Practice / Firm
- Founded in 1977
- Revenue: $5 to $25 million (USD)
- Accounting & Tax
What are your colleagues talking about?
Boyer & Ritter Reviews
Boyer & Ritter Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in United StatesDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
InterviewProcess starts with an open house in the fall and then leads to two potential interviews. Staff likes to jeep a laid back feel to see how you will fit in that atmosphere.Interview
What was your favorite thing about your prior internship?Answer Question
See All 2 interviews
Boyer & Ritter Awards & Accolades
- 2021 Regional Leader by Accounting Today, Accounting Today magazine, 2021
- 2021 Regional Leader, Accounting Today, 2021
Boyer & Ritter FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Boyer & Ritter Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Boyer & Ritter provided a great opportunity to grow in the profession and plenty of continuing education to further my career....
21 August 2022