- Newtown, United States
- 10000+ Employees
- 91 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (EPAM)
- Founded in 1993
- Revenue: $2 to $5 billion (USD)
- Information Technology Support Services
What people are saying about EPAM Systems
Hi fishes, I am highly confused. I am a fresher and I don't know If I have to focus on DSA or pursue an MBA through CAT. I am very confident that I can excel in any of the above ones I chose. But I am not able to decide. Please help me... EPAM Systems AT&T Tata Consultancy Infosys Cognizant Accenture Deloitte EY KPMG
Got a burning question about EPAM Systems? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with EPAM Systems employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
EPAM Systems Reviews
1. Good development related projects to work on. 2. Excellent learning culture with lots and lots of courses, and platforms to grow your skills with. 3. Very pro-active management with employee-centric policies. 4. Lots of events conducted from tech-talks, hackathons to cricket tournaments, CSR etc.
The management was exceptionally good before covid but after covid a lot of folks at higher level lacks those core EPAM values. No cons as such.
EPAM Systems Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in UzbekistanNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EPAM Systems (Uzbekistan)
InterviewI was interviewed for software engineer job. The interview was really good. Interviewer was kind and ask question about topics related to backend, database, AWS and so on. In the end he asked me to solve two DSA questions.Interview
Programming language basics DSA algorithmAnswer Question
See All 1,473 interviews
EPAM Systems Awards & Accolades
- Glassdoor: Best Places to Work, Glassdoor, 2023
- Great Place to Work Certifications - Vietnam (2023-24), Poland & Mexico (2022-23) and Singapore & India (2021-22), Great Place To Work Institut, 2023
- Most Loved Workplace 2021 (#49), 2022 (#34) and 2023 (#24), Newsweek, 2023
Popular Careers with EPAM Systems Job Seekers
EPAM Systems FAQ
All answers shown come directly from EPAM Systems Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about EPAM Systems
Employees rate EPAM Systems 4.2 out of 5 stars based on 8,599 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 84% of employees would recommend working at EPAM Systems to a friend. This is based on 8,599 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
58% of job seekers rate their interview experience at EPAM Systems as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3.1 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at EPAM Systems.
72% of employees think that EPAM Systems has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.