7Span Reviews

Tech India

3h

works at

Techferry Infotech pvt ltd

Hi all, I feel like my life is messed up a Lil bit because my friends who started with 5k monthly in Delhi are now getting 1lakh monthly with Java spring boot hibernate but I have started with 15k monthly at the same time as them but still getting only 50k monthly as a Laravel developer.😕 What to do?

6 Comments

Tech India

131.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=7Span~5918295
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

This is a great place to work

Sep 14, 2022 - Frontend Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great place to work, I've been there for a few months now. I feel as if I have worked here for a long time.Everyone over here are so talented and multitasking.I am happy to be a part of 7Span.

Cons

All Good here No Cons

2. 5.0

Best Company

May 22, 2022 - Human Resources Manager in Ahmedabad
    Business Outlook

Pros

7Span is the best company in terms of work, employee engagement, and team discussion. Managers are also so helpful

Cons

So far i can't find any demerits

3. 5.0

Everything is good

May 22, 2022 - Senior Human Resources Generalist in Ahmedabad
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work culture I found here at 7Span

Cons

No, any disadvantages I found till today

4. 5.0

BESTEST COMPANY IN AHMEDABAD

Apr 21, 2022 - Technical Recruiter- Human Resources Assistant in Ahmedabad
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are ample amonut of pros.

Cons

No Cons required for the same

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Finally I found the company where I feel it's mine.

Feb 14, 2022 - Node Js Developer in Ahmedabad
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best company in town which follows the rules of US standard company. -- They value your efforts, hard work, and dedication. -- They take care of employee's personal growth. They support employee to learn something new. All management teams also took participants for the same. -- Company follows the slogan "If you taking care of your employee, your employee defiantly taking care your organization". -- Management team is always happy to hear your problem and try to find out the solution as soon as possible. -- The best part of the company is there are too many departments like HR department, backend team, frontend team, etc.. but for all, there is the same chair, same place, same table and same break time. As I see in other companies the lunchtime is also different - different. Where it's not here. So I feel like my family. -- For employee fresh time company build canteen as well. So that employees feel fresh while lunch and tea time. -- Company has 4 offices on the same floor but for every employee, entry is allowed in any office. -- The big advantage to joining is the company is we will learn multiple platforms if you are interested. (As my experience I left my first worked organization due to PHP, after joining here I am too much happy to work with this platform).

Cons

-- Not found any cons yet.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

7span is exact a company that I believe how a company should be.

Sep 22, 2021 - Laravel Developer in Ahmedabad
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am so grateful that i joined 7span, 7span is exact a company that I believe how a company should be. -- 7span values your efforts, hard work, and dedication -- I love this company for their culture, 7span is 2nd home to me. -- Best company for career growth

Cons

My weight increases in office. As they force you to eat cheezy pizza.

Thank you for your love for 7Span. ❤️ And we will replace Pizza with Salad. 😅

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Positive Tech Culture

Sep 20, 2021 - Senior Android Developer in Ahmedabad
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the best company in town. Quality work and great staff, Lots of projects, opportunities to upskill yourself, It provide very good learning opportunities, The company culture is good and they take care of all. Company policies are also good, good job security, good work-life balance, Good exposure to client-facing roles, and good opportunities to learn more languages.

Cons

Sometimes the workload is a bit high which is the same in all industries.

Director

Thanks for your excellent feedback. We will try to reduce the load in coming days to all our employees as we are recruiting a big team in the coming months. 🚀

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company for career improvement

Sep 20, 2021 - Senior Javascript Developer in Ahmedabad
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Been here for almost 3 months and learned so many things. - Friendly environment and stable management. - Growing and taking great projects for developers to expand their career options.

Cons

- Did not found any yet.

Director

Thanks a lot for your feedback on 7Span as a new employee. ❤️ We are happy to see you settled so quickly in our culture in a short time. 🤩

9. 5.0

Growth Mindset Company

Sep 6, 2021 - Flutter/Android Developer in Ahmedabad
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Following High level and Reusability coding structures - Opportunities for growth - Shape your career - Resources (online courses, learn from senior devs) - Flexibilities (WFH sometimes) - Experienced Employees in each department - Freshers are always welcome - Celebrations on Holidays

Cons

- If you are coming straight from college or after completing your training, you may have to do hard work to explore yourself. Your best performance will increase your ability and value in the company. - For me, This office is far from my house but I am enjoying it.

2 people found this review helpful

Director

Thanks a lot for your awesome review. We need Ninjas like you who are aligned with 7Span's vision.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

The best work space where you can develop your self professionally as well as personally.

Sep 7, 2021 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

7Span provides wings to all employees. All seniors are really supportive & down to earth. It's just like 2nd home. Sometimes I don't like going back home. We enjoy work & celebrate the festivals. Every Friday, 7Span arrange a small celebration to relax all the employees & provide Friday snacks. 7Span appreciates the employee for good work which is really required for every employee to boost their confidence. I am really happy to be a member of the 7Span family. :)

Cons

I think there is nothing like that. Who wants to develop themself. It's the best to place to work. 7Span provides all the flexibility which employees required.

Director

Thanks a lot for your awesome review. 🤝

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Reviews