AJACKUS Reviews

Updated Aug 3, 2022

Found 37 of over 48 reviews

4.7
AJACKUS Founder and  CTO Maulik Bengali (no image)
Maulik Bengali

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

10h

works at

Mindtree

Guys need advice. How can I deal with self obsessed teammate. We are all wrkng on same project and she is always in her own world. She won't let others speak. Whatever she speaks there is no single point helps the project. But she thinks she is always correct. I don't like arguing with her Bec she is not able to accept her mistakes. My lead and manager do not involve in meetings so they don't know her mindset. They r thinking she is handling project on her own. But reality is no proper progress

9 Comments

Tech India

106.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=AJACKUS~2268726
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Indeed a great place to work.

Aug 3, 2022 - Engineering Partner in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is a wonderful place to work for passionate people, who looking to explore the latest technologies and trends in the market. The organization is committed to give the team members a quality work life balance, and constantly work on making the ambience as favorable as possible for it's people.

Cons

None that I can think of.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company, great work culture!!

Aug 3, 2022 - Software Engineer in Mumbai
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great learning curve and exposed to many projects - Great work culture - Amazing CEO - Flexible working hours - Global remote work

Cons

- Apart from slightly below average compensation, can't think of any.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good work place with nice work life balance.

Aug 2, 2022 - Tech Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Tech - Team - WFH - Interesting Projects - L&D Resources - Flexi work timings - Learning opportunites

Cons

- Desk-time. - Appraisal amounts are less.

4. 5.0

Culture, Growth & Else

Aug 2, 2022 - Software Engineer in Mumbai
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Lot of opportunities to grow. - Work-life balance is great. - Seniors are helpful. - You'll be rewarded for the type of work you do.

Cons

- Kind of overwhelming for a new joinee. - A lot of technologies/tools are used/or be required to learn at the same time, which might be hard to work with sometimes.

5. 5.0

Great Place To Work - Growth, Culture and Team

Jul 24, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Growth (Global ClientS) - Great Culture - Awesome Team - Wonderful Management - Work Life Balance

Cons

- Not major found since i joined.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best working culture one could ask for

Jul 22, 2022 - Technical Lead Manager (TLM) in Mumbai
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Flexibility in work timings - Remote work first culture - Varied opportunities to explore - Great team members to connect with

Cons

- If you cannot keep up with ever growing and fast paced nature of IT industry this place is not for you

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best place to work with a brilliant culture !!!

Jul 19, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

. Work-life Balance . Annual Compensation, recognition, rewards. . Opportunity to learn and grow . Even the benefits are good . They value each and every employee and their talent. . I have always found necessary help within the company so I guess everyone is imbibed with a sense of inclusivity and great working culture.

Cons

Ever since I joined Ajackus I never found a loophole to complain against this company so no cons as far.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Indeed the best place to work!!

Jul 11, 2022 - Technical Recruiter in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

-->Worklife balance is the key point, I am having a kid and it is very easy to have a work life balance here -->Ajackus trusts its employees a lot and that makes us Love Ajackus even more -->The people are really awesome always encouraging and respecting every talent -->Great Salary --> We have remote working culture, We have workcations and annual company meetups where we can meet everyone once in a while.

Cons

I could not figure Cons , Infact I could say no cons here. A very great place to work

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Pros

Work-life balance, Benefits, Great culture, Growth, Learning, Opportunities, Futuristic approach, Inclusive team, and many more.

Cons

I can hardly find any cons working at Ajackus.

10. 4.0
    Current Employee

Company review

Jul 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

its WFH and WFA culture company Supportive collegues

Cons

Projects are short term , so its difficult to jump one technology to another technology in less span of time

Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Reviews

AJACKUS Reviews FAQs

AJACKUS has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 48 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at AJACKUS to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, AJACKUS employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at AJACKUS. This rating has improved by 16% over the last 12 months.

100% of AJACKUS employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated AJACKUS 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at AJACKUS to be management, career development, culture and the cons to be benefits, compensation.