ASPE Training Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

ASPE Training Reviews

Updated 28 Jul 2018

4.4
  1. "Tiny fish in a big pond that makes waves!"

I have been working at ASPE Training full-time

Pros

Upper management is fantastic and employees are so eclectic and friendly. President really knows what she is doing and has made some fantastic new changes such as moving into business transformations and not only just doing training. Often first to market with DevOps and Agile products. Always something fun or interesting going on in the office.

Cons

Project and workload is at maximum capacity (not necessarily a bad thing!) so it causes extra effort sometimes and it shows when other people aren’t pulling their weight. Teams need to act more like teams, sometimes.

Continue reading
    ASPE Training2018-07-29
  2. "Excellent company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

I have been working at ASPE Training full-time

Pros

1. Lots of sales opportunity and ability to earn/find business. 2. Cool culture and work atmosphere. 3. Ability to make good money on the sales side

Cons

Company has older technology that they are changing out. Dealing with some of the old tech isn't great, but they are making vast changes to address it.

Continue reading
    ASPE Training2018-03-27
  3. "Great product"

I worked at ASPE Training full-time

Pros

Small, tight team willing to help. Fun atmosphere. Great product. A lot of opportunities for volunteerism.

Cons

A lot of weird pushback when I needed help with marketing or advice from management about my territory. I understand it's a very different atmosphere there now, so maybe no longer an issue.

ASPE Training2017-08-07

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews