Found 471 of over 485 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Easy to work for and pay is good" (in 29 reviews)
- "Great People and Culture!" (in 24 reviews)
- "Great benefits and company culture." (in 21 reviews)
- "Great people to work with overall Great customers (mostly) Relaxed atmosphere Standard hours/no weekends" (in 17 reviews)
- "Training is good." (in 14 reviews)
- "No work/life balance due to travel expectations and the requirement to be available 24/7." (in 22 reviews)
- "Upper management is clueless and unethical" (in 18 reviews)
- "Management constantly adds new work duties, often mindless repetitions of existing paperwork, while allowing no extra time to complete them, resulting in a constant feeling of always trying to catch up, and forcing managers into the uncomfortable decision of what other essential services will need to be limited in order to accommodate the new requirements." (in 14 reviews)
- "Senior leadership needs to connect with the products and culture as well as the stock market." (in 10 reviews)
- "Not all managers have changed as the company has changed." (in 10 reviews)
- 4.06 Mar 2022Accounts AssistantFormer EmployeeMumbai
Opportunities to work on difficult task.
Opportunites are Lack of authorityAimco Response2y
Hi there. Thanks for the feedback!
- 5.020 Aug 2023AccountantCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Treated well Good WL Balance
Office is very empty as everyone is remoteAimco Response4mo
Thank you for your review! We are a little confused about your cons section, as our accounting team is fully hybrid with everyone being in the office at least 3 days per week. We wonder if you meant to leave your review for a different Aimco. We are a real estate development company based out of Denver and Washington DC. We wish you the best and appreciate the 5-star review.
- 4.014 Jul 2023SalesFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsLittle Rock, AR
Great people to work with overall Great customers (mostly) Relaxed atmosphere Standard hours/no weekends
Certain managers had favorites Could be a little old-school/outdated in the technology-realm (working on it) Generally no opportunities to advanceAimco Response4mo
Hi there! We appreciate your review but we believe you may have meant to leave your review for AIMCO Equipment Company based out of Little Rock, AR. Aimco is a real estate development company based out of Denver, CO and Washington, DC. We don't have any sales people in Little Rock, so you may want to remove your review and leave it with the correct AIMCO Equipment Co. We wish you the best!
- 5.014 Apr 2023Senior Director, AdministrationCurrent Employee, more than 10 years
I really enjoy working at Aimco. We are offered healthy snacks and drinks that are always available. The benefits have been greatly improved and they offer 11 paid holidays, sick time, and vacation. People are appreciated for their hard work and you get to work with some really fun people.
It is a fast-paced environment. Work can be demanding and you will have to work hard.Aimco Response8mo
Hi there! Thank you so much for your review of Aimco! We are so happy to know that you love working at Aimco. You are right, we do appreciate you!
- 5.024 Apr 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
I love working at Aimco and find it amazing that a company with 60ish people is worth over a Billion dollars. We work hard and are rewarded for it. It's a great group of people who take their work seriously, but also keep it fairly light.
No major cons for working here, actually.Aimco Response7mo
Hi there! Awesome review and feedback! We are so glad to have you as a part of our team!
- 5.013 Apr 2023Payroll DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsDenver, CO
Open clear communication, great pay, benefits and flexible, a true work life balance. Able to take your knowledge and branch out to further your career.
Currently not at this time.Aimco Response8mo
Hi there! Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to hear that you feel like there are many pros of working at Aimco. We appreciate you and are so glad you are a part of our amazing Aimco team!
- 5.03 May 2023Account ExecutiveFormer Employee, less than 1 yearManila, Manila
work life balance, dynamic culture
its a great company to be inAimco Response7mo
Hi there and thank you for your review. We don't have any Account Executives at Aimco and no one who works in Manila - But we're happy to hear that wherever you're working you have great work \ life balance! Take care!
- 5.017 Apr 2023Building Maintenance Technician IIICurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsLos Angeles, CA
Aportunity to grow. With many job site to choose from
Can't satisfy everybody you work for.Aimco Response8mo
Hi there! Aimco separated from AIR Communities in December of 2020, and Aimco hasn't employed any Maintenance Technicians since that time. We'd recommend sharing your good feedback with AIR Communities, who is the property management company employing leasing consultants and maintenance techs. Have a great day!
- 5.022 Feb 2023Financial AnalystFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsDenver, CO
Great exposure to finance and underwriting. Great people/colleagues. Lifetime friends.
Typical to other corporations. At the time, they did not invest as much in their assets. I believe this has since changed and it has a more holistic approach to maintaining their assets.Aimco Response9mo
Hi there! Thank you for you great review of working at Aimco. We are glad to hear that you got great exposure and made lifetime friends. We're not sure when you left, but you're right, a lot has changed at Aimco in the last two years. Best of luck to you in your future!
Aimco Reviews FAQs
Aimco has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 485 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Aimco to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
81% of Aimco employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Aimco 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.