Almabase Reviews

Tech India

2h

works at

HSBC

How do you deal with relatives who ask about your package in the family gatherings ?

65 Comments

Tech India

81.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Almabase~1548033
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Diverse, Inclusive and a bunch of hustlers

May 17, 2022 - Account Executive in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Irrespective of everything, we often talk about how it's the people that make the difference. At Almabase, it's a fine curation of some of the best talents forged with a lot of fun and frolic. It's a great place to hone and learn your trade, be it even trying your hand at multiple different projects/domains. If you fail, no problem - pick up your learning and execute it better the next time. Working at Almabase exposes you to all the typical challenges you'd face in a growing startup - this in return provides you with the foundation to succeed throughout your career. Keep your eye out for the People Ops Manager - makes life even more fun at Almabase, after Pepper the Pupper of course!

Cons

Only one pupper! A few chickens and pigeons - **Need more puppers!** Nothing much to highlight here - everyone is committed to making sure you succeed both professionally and personally.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The best workplace I have been part of

Nov 16, 2021 - Product Designer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked with companies of all sizes and stature but none match to the levels to which Almabase goes to uphold their values. Some of the few pros I have come across :- - I finally understood what work-life balance is. Trust me there are tough days, but when you actually love your work they don't feel like that at all - Incredibly talented teammates. The people around me have incredible work-ethic and drive. That is their natural aura and its infectious. You are bound to get better the more time you spend at Almabase. - Friendly, understanding and zero politics Been here for almost a year and having come from toxic work environments, I have come to really appreciate what this company is. Politics is non-existent since everyone is equally driven to the same values. Everyone is super friendly, it's quite shocking ( especially if you come from toxic work cultures ) - Best tools & resources The upper management and HR team actually spend time questioning how they can make the lives of their employees better. The result - you get the best tools & resources to help elevate your work and personal life. - The best HR team The HR team often have gone out of their way to help me and make my life easier. This is something very new to me and something even my friends who work in other companies find fascinating. - Unlimited leaves No more are there days when I wake up sick wondering if I should take a day off when it will affect the limited number of vacation days I have. These guys have build an organisation with empathy & understanding as the foundation and unlimited leaves is just one of the perks that reflects that.

Cons

Been here for over a year, I have to say that I have never been happier. For the first time my workplace is not adding strain to my mental health but in fact is elevating it to better levels.

3. 5.0

Best culture

Nov 10, 2021 - Customer Operations Associate in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best company culture to work in, work life balance is good

Cons

Nothing major I could find as cons

4. 5.0

Almabase

Sep 15, 2021 - Recruiter in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Brilliant work- culture with the opportunity to grow and expand professionally - hustle is an inbuilt cultural trait in the employees at Almabase - Integrity and Transparency is followed to the T

Cons

Barely any cons at all, everyone strives to give their best

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Employee growth at its best.

Jul 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Invested in your personal and professional development. - Focus on learning at the heart of every conversation, discussion and process. - Equal importance and involvement for an intern and an FTE. - Culture: The team upholds the values and ensures that it is not just words on the website. - Benefits and Guidelines are employee centric.

Cons

- Freedom, Responsibilities and Flexibility comes at a cost of being disciplined on your own. If you are someone that prefers a set agenda and structure to your day, this environment may be overwhelming with all the flexibility.

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 5.0

Almabase isn't a company I work for - they're a family I'm a part of

Jul 1, 2021 - Marketing in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

1) Amazing and inspiring leadership, right from the top 2) Work culture here isn't just a catch phrase - it's something that's hard to put into words 3) Great work-life balance with emphasis on mental health and well-being of employees 4) Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow, both professionally and personally 5) Amazing office with a loaded pantry, a lounge to unwind, fresh food round the clock, and even a pet to keep you company! 6) The company's vision and mission makes you take pride in the work you do

Cons

Almabase is a fast growing startup - if you expect a standard 9-5 job where there's limited opportunity to grow and the work is the same everyday, then this might not be the place for you

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

It has been a great journey with Almabase.

May 10, 2021 - Sales Development Representative in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Get full freedom to execute your goals 2. The culture at Almabase is one of the best that I've seen in any other company. 3. Helpful team mates

Cons

No such cons for me.

8. 5.0

Great Team

Apr 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team with good culture. Everyone are willing to help each other.

Cons

Did not have any issues so far.

9. 5.0

Great work culture

Apr 13, 2021 - Software Engineer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything is really great including work culture.

Cons

Mostly there are no cons as such.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Fresh for this job

Mar 30, 2021 - Good Place To Work in White Field
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hardworking , testing ,good communication

Cons

Working any challenge I accept

Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Reviews

Almabase Reviews FAQs

Almabase has an overall rating of 5.0 out of 5, based on over 39 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Almabase to a friend and 96% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Almabase employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Almabase. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

100% of Almabase employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Almabase 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.9 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Almabase Job Seekers