Almabase Reviews

Kalyan Varma
0 Rating
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Employee growth at its best.

Jul 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Invested in your personal and professional development. - Focus on learning at the heart of every conversation, discussion and process. - Equal importance and involvement for an intern and an FTE. - Culture: The team upholds the values and ensures that it is not just words on the website. - Benefits and Guidelines are employee centric.

Cons

- Freedom, Responsibilities and Flexibility comes at a cost of being disciplined on your own. If you are someone that prefers a set agenda and structure to your day, this environment may be overwhelming with all the flexibility.

2. 5.0

Almabase isn't a company I work for - they're a family I'm a part of

Jul 1, 2021 - Marketing in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

1) Amazing and inspiring leadership, right from the top 2) Work culture here isn't just a catch phrase - it's something that's hard to put into words 3) Great work-life balance with emphasis on mental health and well-being of employees 4) Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow, both professionally and personally 5) Amazing office with a loaded pantry, a lounge to unwind, fresh food round the clock, and even a pet to keep you company! 6) The company's vision and mission makes you take pride in the work you do

Cons

Almabase is a fast growing startup - if you expect a standard 9-5 job where there's limited opportunity to grow and the work is the same everyday, then this might not be the place for you

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

It has been a great journey with Almabase.

May 10, 2021 - Sales Development Representative in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Get full freedom to execute your goals 2. The culture at Almabase is one of the best that I've seen in any other company. 3. Helpful team mates

Cons

No such cons for me.

4. 5.0

Great Team

Apr 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team with good culture. Everyone are willing to help each other.

Cons

Did not have any issues so far.

5. 5.0

Great work culture

Apr 13, 2021 - Software Engineer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything is really great including work culture.

Cons

Mostly there are no cons as such.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Fresh for this job

Mar 30, 2021 - Good Place to Work in White Field
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hardworking , testing ,good communication

Cons

Working any challenge I accept

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Interview Onboarding Process

Apr 8, 2020 - Sales Development Representative in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

There were 3 detailed interviews and 2 detailed calls before the interview to explain the job role. Following were the three interviews:- 1. Culture Round:- Am I really fit for the culture of the organisation? 2. Skill Round:- Do I have the right skills for the job role? 3. Founder's Round:- To get an understanding of my personal goals and if they are aligned with the company's vision? I was onboarded just after 2-3 days after I had given my interview.

Cons

Applicants might find the onboarding process a little hectic but these rounds help you to get a better understanding of the organisation.

2 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

A great place to jump-start your career

Jan 2, 2019 - Sales Development Representative in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

I had worked with Almabse for almost two years. I got say that this has been my best workplace to date and I am not sure if I can get a better one going ahead. I want to take a few minutes of my time to make sure that if there is someone else is looking for an oppurtunity with Almabase. Here's the list of things that make AB a great company to be associated with: 1) The team: I know everyone on the team personally and saw everyone going out of their way to deliver the best for the team. 2)Growth: Your personal and professional growth is given equal importance to that of the firm's. 3) Office: The best workplace you can ask for. From having a great in-house cook to a super cool puppy in the office, you will fall in love with it. 4) Flexibility: You will realize that responsibilities work better than roles. You are free to pick and choose a project as long as you own it up. 5) Transparency: We(I still feel like a part of it) made a point to be a transparent company long ago and I am sure it still stays that way.

Cons

Learn fast and stay frosty. It's not a typical software company that would train you for 3 months and you do things with your training gloves on. Be prepared to take on the problems from day one, of course, you would get all the help you need.

5 people found this review helpful
  9. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Freedom to execute and good work culture

Jul 23, 2020 - Customer Success Manager in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

The openness of the team Good work culture

Cons

Senior leaders might not have time to coach folks under them

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great culture, Awesome Team and Really cozy office

Mar 3, 2019 - Software Development Engineer in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Great culture: The team works together to achieve goals. You will be given ample opportunities to discuss your ideas. 2. Awesome team: Best set of people you can wish to work with. Really helpful and having a collaborative goal of delivering well. 3. Great Office: Very spacious, well designed and has PS4. 4. Cook - you will be enjoying delicious delicacies every day. 5 Pepper - our pet dog. She might be a little frightening to start with but she will keep you company whenever you need. On top of all these, we have flexible working hours, no leave policy, option to work from home and a lot of freedom to execute your goals. Believe me, you won't find a better place to work with. You will fall in love with this place.

Cons

This company is growing faster and expects you to get going quickly. You are expected to come to the pace quickly and there is no place for complacency.

1 person found this review helpful