Almabase Reviews

Updated 23 Jul 2020

4.9
Almabase Co-Founder Sri Maneru
Sri Maneru
  1. "One of the best company to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I have been working at Almabase full-time for less than a year

Pros

The list just goes on and on....... - They give importance to employees -Work life balance - Full stocked pantry -Feedbacks are open -Amazing culture -Supportive colleagues -Flexible leave policy -Supportive management -Janak bhaiya's food

Cons

Nothing that i can think off

Continue reading
  2. "Freedom to execute and good work culture"

4.0
    Former Employee - Customer Success Manager in Bangalore

I worked at Almabase full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The openness of the team Good work culture

Cons

Senior leaders might not have time to coach folks under them

3. "Interview Onboarding Process"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Bangalore

I have been working at Almabase full-time for less than a year

Pros

There were 3 detailed interviews and 2 detailed calls before the interview to explain the job role. Following were the three interviews:- 1. Culture Round:- Am I really fit for the culture of the organisation? 2. Skill Round:- Do I have the right skills for the job role? 3. Founder's Round:- To get an understanding of my personal goals and if they are aligned with the company's vision? I was onboarded just after 2-3 days after I had given my interview.

Cons

Applicants might find the onboarding process a little hectic but these rounds help you to get a better understanding of the organisation.

4. "Great People. Great Products. Amazing Work Culture"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Bangalore

I have been working at Almabase full-time for less than a year

Pros

A perfect blend of professional and homely work environment. Some obvious advantages- - Work Life Balance - Good Compensation - Liberty to manage your work and bring ideas

Cons

None I could think of.

5. "Almabase's biggest asset is its work culture!"

I have been working at Almabase full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Perfect for you if you prefer a fast-paced work environment 2. Ample opportunities to grow and learn, coupled with an awesome work environment. 3. Free snacks! Yes, you heard it right. 4. A pet dog named Pepper. She's all sass! :D

Cons

Can't think of even one!

6. "Amazing place to work in!"

Current Employee - Finance Associate in Bangalore

I have been working at Almabase full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture and team bonding and atmosphere is amazing and super inclusive and friendly. Involvement in all decision making irrespective of experience. Great opportunity to grow, learn and experience all aspects of business.

Cons

There are no real cons.

7. "Great culture, Awesome Team and Really cozy office"

Current Employee - Software Development Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Almabase full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Great culture: The team works together to achieve goals. You will be given ample opportunities to discuss your ideas. 2. Awesome team: Best set of people you can wish to work with. Really helpful and having a collaborative goal of delivering well. 3. Great Office: Very spacious, well designed and has PS4. 4. Cook - you will be enjoying delicious delicacies every day. 5 Pepper - our pet dog. She might be a little frightening to start with but she will keep you company whenever you need. On top of all these, we have flexible working hours, no leave policy, option to work from home and a lot of freedom to execute your goals. Believe me, you won't find a better place to work with. You will fall in love with this place.

Cons

This company is growing faster and expects you to get going quickly. You are expected to come to the pace quickly and there is no place for complacency.

8. "Great place to start your career with great learning opportunities."

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Almabase full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1. Flexible working hours. 2. Free food and snacks. 3. Freedom and transparency within the company 4. Place where you will get opportunities to experiment on various things which will help you grow faster. 5. No Bossy culture, you don't need to report anyone. You will work with smart, hardworking people and closely with co-founders of the company and which will help you to grow in various domains.

Cons

If you are not up for fast-paced deliverables and looking for a 9 am to 5 pm job then Almabase is not the right place for you.

9. "Great culture, Great opportunities."

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at Almabase full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Almabase has developed the culture to help you to grow professionally as well as personally across all the departments. Feedback is a gift! Almabase has successfully created a safe space to work where the Feedback is candidly shared with you with the plan of action to improve. Founders and employees give significant time to listen to each other. Every project comes with its challenges and offers opportunities to experiment, fail & try again. You are encouraged and provided with all the support possible to experiment. You never know that the work might get open sourced, or content for a blog or a book or you get a chance to talk about it in a conference or maybe help the company to get more revenue.

Cons

You work with some of the best people in the respective fields, Almabase is not a place if you are looking for someone to give instructions.

"Good People, Good environment, Great Culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I have been working at Almabase full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible working hours. Smart hard working people around. Free food, snacks, you can never be hungry.

Cons

Fast paced and hard working environment, who can enjoy it will love it.

Found 22 reviews