AmberStudent Reviews

Tech India

3h

an

Associate

Hi fishes, I got a call and he said I am from capgemini.I thought he would schedule an interview.. but he asked technical question for 50 minutes. I enquired why you took interview over phone.. he told HR process takes time.. so I want to do it myself and inform HR.. He told he is the manager in his team. Is this for real? Does recruitment happen this way also? Capgemini

19 Comments

Tech India

106.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=AmberStudent~2361890
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0

Good Enviroment

Aug 11, 2022 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

A good company to start working with

Cons

No cons for this company

2. 5.0
    Former Employee

Excellent!

Aug 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Atmosphere, Competitive and Good People around.

Cons

Nothing as such for myself.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great work culture

Jul 25, 2022 - Sales Lead in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing work culture and great growth opportunity

Cons

A few corporate culture perks are missing

4. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

"Great place only if you need a few months of sales experience"

Jul 27, 2022 - Sales Associate in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great exposure, Coworkers were nice and helpful.

Cons

No work-life balance & Lack of management within the organization.

5. 1.0
    Former Employee

Would NOT recommend working here even for freshers

Aug 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get pizza for working really really hard and making thousands of pounds for the company.

Cons

1. Toxic Work Culture that promotes overworking, you will have to work for 10-12 hours every day to catch up. Lots of favouritism as well. 2. Instead of solving problems that employees face while doing the sales process, the management puts the blame on the employee and does not help even a bit to resolve problems. 3. On top of that, they need bookings every day but won't help if a booking gets stuck. 4. Employees are promised lakhs of incentives which are never given to them. 5. Pay is a bare minimum for the amount of work done. 6. New policy every week to make matter worse. 7. Only the people at the top make the most money and everyone else gets fully exploited. 8. People who are hired to help the Sales Team have never made a sale themselves and are not aware of the things at the practical level. No support system.

6. 5.0

Put your Sweater ON, it's all super cool here :D

Jun 24, 2022 - Global Sales Associate in Nāgpur, Maharashtra
    Business Outlook

Pros

- A completely different definition of corporate world. - Managers and seniors are all super friendly and motivating. - Work culture is so good, it automatically extract the best out of yourself. - Learning and earning at at it's best. - I could proudly tell it to anyone where I work.

Cons

Unfortunately, did not faced any till date.

7. 5.0

autonomous space

May 20, 2022 - Global Sales Associate in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

1) Lovely people 2) supportive managers 3) no pressure 4) good environment

Cons

Honestly, what I think and feel about Amber, I could not take out any negatives as such. So, for now, I believe we are pretty good with the overall environment in which I am working.

1 person found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Review

May 20, 2022 - Sales Manager in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

Its a very good conpany

Cons

Can do better with salary structure

9. 5.0

Amazing Workplace culture

May 20, 2022 - Global Sales Executive in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

Conducive environment for professional and personal growth

Cons

None that I can think of

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

I have been working here since 2020. 😎👌 Would recommend this to all!!

May 20, 2022 - Customer Support Executive in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

Time is flexible and work is enjoyable. Good place for freshers to start their careers. All employees are tenacious, this motivates you to do better. Good potential for growth. Working from home has been amazing it helps me maintain a work-life balance.

Cons

No Recognition for some jobs.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Reviews

AmberStudent Reviews FAQs

AmberStudent has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 65 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at AmberStudent to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, AmberStudent employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at AmberStudent. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

87% of AmberStudent employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated AmberStudent 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at AmberStudent to be management, career development, culture and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, compensation.

Popular Careers with AmberStudent Job Seekers