ApTask Reviews

Updated 1 Mar 2021

3.9
ApTask Founder Taj Haslani (no image)
Taj Haslani
Pros
  • "Positive and friendly work environment, extremely patient and ready- to- share- knowledge kind of managers(in 6 reviews)

• "They are always prompt when you have any concerns(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "no cons found(in 3 reviews)

• "none so far in the last one and half year(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Experience

4 Jan 2021 - Senior IT Recruiter in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice company to work with

Cons

Did not find any cons

Operations manager

Thank you for your review! We are happy to learn that you are enjoying the work environment at ApTask.

2. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

NA

1 Mar 2021 - US ITRecuiter in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

nice work place, and good staff

Cons

not that i think of, but may be something

COO

3. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good company

22 Feb 2021 - Technical Recruiter in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best company to work for

Cons

Nothing to think as such

1 person found this review helpful

COO

Thank you for being the better part of ApTask. Your feedback is valuable in helping us improve our internal processes and communication. Please feel free to reach us at businessexcellence@aptask.com for further discussion if any.

4. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Progressive environment but some positivity needed

2 Feb 2021 - US IT Recruiter in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Management . Nice work culture.

Cons

Some positivity needed. Rule of immediate fire needs to be reviewed. A person can be in any bad or worst situation that he may not able to explain. Firing him on the spot is something needs to be changed. at least 15 days should be given.

1 person found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good place to work and learning .Good environment and policies are good for customers."

5 May 2020 - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at ApTask for more than year's • Company is growing so there are opportunities that might not immediately exist • Company provides regular communication, listen to and consider new ideas and continually encouraging growth, both personally and professionally • company understands work-life balance and actually respects that • Culture is conductive to creating friends and mentors with lots of opportunities to get involved based on your interests • You get to work with top thought leaders in several industries - smart, collaborative, willing to share • ApTask clients are top named and we are doing incredible things that impact the way business is done across the world • ApTask is the place where you can trust yourself to grow.

Cons

Nothing Specific to mention about Aptask

9 people found this review helpful

Operations manager

Thank you for your review! ApTask's focus has always been on its employees growth, we are glad you feel treated well.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Peoples Company!! I mean it when I say this.

8 Oct 2020 - Team Lead in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working with Aptask for 5 years now. Where helpful and easily approachable staff, especially the management. They don't go by title and are always a call away when you need help.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of.

Operations manager

Thank you so much for the positive comments. ApTask perseveres to do right by their employees, and your comments show that we are doing something right. once again thank you for the appreciation

7. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

NEVER EVER WORK

31 Jan 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

They will pay you so that the stupid owner called Taj can prove his point

Cons

Taj is the the biggest loser he will spoil ur life

Operations manager

Everyone has a right a to their opinion, even if it is an incorrect opinion. Payments are not made to prove points. Payments are made for efforts made and work performed. If you have exact scenarios that we can address do let us know and we will surely respond back. We are and will continue to be proud of our management.

8. 2.0

good company

18 Jan 2021 - Recruiter in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

nothing in general, all ok

Cons

too many to address in specific

Operations manager

We would love to address the concerns that you seem to have, if you can elaborate on the issues we can surely work with you and grow in the process.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

It's been an amazing 3 years so far

11 May 2020 - Human Resources Operations in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

The management is very supportive and always ready to listen to your ideas. The company always thinks about providing all supporting training and guidance that one needs to excel and move forward in their career. They not only focus on knowledge development but personality development as well

Cons

I cannot think of any cons that I can state. We are all developing together by supporting each other and I am glad to be a part of this organization and I love my job and workplace

10 people found this review helpful

Operations manager

We appreciate your thoughts about ApTask, we are working towards creating a balanced work culture together.

10. 4.0

Good Company

23 Oct 2020 - Recruiter in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good team and people are very friendly.

Cons

Nothing, depend on the situation people will react like it's common anywhere.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 95 Reviews