Ariix Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 28 Jan 2020

3.9
Ariix CEO Fred W. Cooper
Fred W. Cooper
Pros
  • "Innovative, disruptive in the industry, life-changing products, amazing compensation plan, incredible executive team(in 24 reviews)

• "The bill of rights - true protection for me as a partner and means nothing can be changed without consulting me or the other partners first(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "I politely turned down the offer to join their pyramid scheme and ran for the hills immediately(in 7 reviews)

• "none except for the misleading review by glassdoor about this company referring to it as a scam(in 7 reviews)

1. "Really great place to work!"

Former Employee - Customer Support in Bountiful, UT

I worked at Ariix full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The best part of my experience at Ariix was the opportunity to work with amazing executives. They have strong leaderships, deep knowledge about business and its products, and have great decision making skills. They are very professional and also fun to work with.

Cons

It was difficult to manage work - life balance due to the work volume

Ariix2020-01-29
  2. "Terrible Ownership"

Former Employee - Treasury Analyst in Bountiful, UT

I worked at Ariix full-time for more than a year

Pros

Commute wasn't bad as i lived close

Cons

Owner threatened to kill my family

Ariix2019-10-31

"Ariix scam"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Ariix full-time for less than a year

Pros

First of all the scam report and associating this company as a pyramid scam is ridiculous and very misleading. Ariix has one of the best online opportunities and training for anyone wanting to build a business. Google Tim Sales and read a real opinion.

Cons

none except for the misleading review by glassdoor about this company referring to it as a scam!

Ariix2019-08-15

"Executives (Fred and Mark) care only about money"

Current Employee - Manager in Bountiful, UT

I have been working at Ariix full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lot's of opportunity to grow if you kiss booty and play all of the politics and if you don't care about getting paid fairly. Some really talented, smart people that you get to work with (Mostly in the rank and file and middle management, but even at the executive level. Deanna is great, Wenhan is smart and takes care of his team (IT), Riley is smart-but does not care about people who work for him, Ian is terrible to work with, he has big ideas -but no idea on how to execute anything, and just goes along with whatever Fred says [again-kiss booty politics], Jeff is a decent guy-but like the rest of the owners, other than Fred/Mark, has no authority.

Cons

NEVER work for Fred Copper or Mark Wilson they ONLY care about money. They manage by a spreadsheet, demand results without providing resources or authority to complete the job properly. Tons of politics and the executive team has no problem lying through their teeth. You can be the golden employee for years and suddenly your trash because somebody said something to Fred or Mark and they believed it without thinking or asking for any evidence or the other side of the story. Zero loyalty. Simply put, it's the worst executive management, I've ever worked with. Fred actually said that he did not value employees while filming a year-end employee appreciation video and Deanna told him to stop it because "some of us actually appreciate the people who work here", it's on tape! They are the "Disruptive by Design Company" but their enrollment process cannot be completed without calling into customer service (can't even make signing up simple enough to do from home). Do you want to check out the products? You have to go to 8 different websites - that's disruptive alright...and Fred's mandate despite everyone else say that it was a bad idea. They recently said that if you do your job well, you will keep your job, first off morale is soooo bad that they had to hold a company-wide, mandatory meeting to say that. Then a month later fired more than 15 people because they want to move those jobs to Ireland (not because they were doing a poor job, simply because Ireland will pay 50k annually of each of the jobs that they can relocate to Ireland, but they don't want to pay to relocate anyone there-that costs money). It seems like they are trying to trim everywhere so they can be positioned to sell the company. I've been through selloffs before and this is exactly what it feels like.

Ariix2019-09-19
  5. "Focus on your work and try not to be offended by the way people talk to you"

Former Employee - Sales Executive in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Ariix full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Free Ariix products every month

Cons

- Too many people involved in the process - Only head positions benefit from the work of dozens of people - Some real racist and sexist people over there

Ariix2019-08-13

"ARIIX A SCAM REALLY ?"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I worked at Ariix full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great Team, Great Products, Great Leadership, Innovative

Cons

No real cons, it's a business, treat it as such

Ariix2019-04-26
  7. "Second to none"

Current Employee - Officer

I have been working at Ariix full-time

Pros

Personal growth focus, superior quality products, relationship-building, business skill, income growth, next billion dollar company

Cons

The people that don’t get results because they choose not to follow the training try to make it sound like it’s the company’s fault instead of their own

Ariix2019-03-03
  8. "Ariix Review"

I worked at Ariix full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very great work environment and very friendly

Cons

Didn't listen to employees enough.

Ariix2019-01-29

"Trainee"

I worked at Ariix part-time

Pros

Togetherness Organization Great Sales Pitch Well-Maintained Good for Networking

Cons

Secrecy Sketchiness Great Sacrifices Not Worth It Cult-Like Untrustworthy

Ariix2018-11-14
  10. "Good Business"

Current Employee - Representative in Tel Aviv-Yafo

I have been working at Ariix part-time for more than a year

Pros

Self development Team work Working with friends and family Pays the most commission in the industry (51%) 7 Different brands An Ariix Travel Brand that taps in to a 7.6 trillion dollar industry

Cons

Need to buy a product package of at least 200$ to be an active member and be eligible for commission Not yet active in all global markets (such as Israel)

Ariix2018-10-04