Arminus Software Reviews

Arminus Software MD and CEO  Pankaj Kathuria
Pankaj Kathuria
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great organization with amazing Work ethics and culture

May 8, 2022 - Talent Acquisition Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Mental peace. Highly supportive management. Perfect Work-life balance

Cons

Nothing. Needs more employee training and development programs.

2. 5.0

My experience in Arminus

Apr 15, 2022 - IT Recruiter in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

great working environment. supportive management even team leader/managers are also so helpful and supportive they tries their best to solve every quires of mine. my senior colleagues are also so polite and helpful. overall my experience in Arminus is great till now.

Cons

Till now I have not seen any downside of Arminus

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 3.0

Arminus

Apr 26, 2022 - Senior IT Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Company, Excellent TL's, High Pressure, Top MNC Clients

Cons

Good, Good, Good, Good, Good

4. 2.0

Stressfull

Apr 16, 2022 - Senior IT Recruiter in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Supportive Team leaders and collegues (Depends on individual)

Cons

Pressure from the management for Targets. No proper Holidays will be given..and that too 6 day working..

Arminus Software Response

Managing Director

If you have good supportive team leads ,Team leads only set targets for the recruiters and Recruiters? when interviews are taken it is made clear that you have to earn your salary. it is not 6 days working , 5 and 1/2 days working is also made clear during the interview. As for as Holidays are concerned, we give standard 10 national holidays in a year.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Recruit the job seeker,posted on various job portal

Feb 18, 2022 - IT Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Arminus is very work-comfortable,I am enjoying my role.

Cons

Everything is fine,no needs for change.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Arminus Software Pvt Ltd is very good environment to work.

Feb 19, 2022 - IT Recruiter in Āzamgarh
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best point is very good environments to work. All the employees here help each other a lot. The clients here are also very good. I'm very to join this organization because I'm getting to learn a lot here.

Cons

Haven't seen anything like this so far.

7. 5.0

Good work culture Best Team lead

Jan 20, 2022 - IT Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined Arminus as a fresher, I learnt alot here... very supportive Team lead Like shreyasi Chowdhury and supportive colleagues. Thanks Arminus for this opportunity

Cons

till now not found any negative things here.

8. 5.0

Feedback about company

Jan 21, 2022 - IT Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

1.Great platform to improve you skill as like technical and communication skill. 2.Get a great team with good leaders who guided me to learn and develop my skills. 3.Job security is really paramount here. If you do your job and have strived to become an important part of your respective work, you needn't fear about losing job ever.

Cons

Nothing about downside. personally i don't thing to more changes about company working environment.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to Work!

Jan 21, 2022 - Team Lead - Talent Acquisition in Calcutta
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been associated to Arminus for over 2.5 years now and the experience has been truly enriching. I started as an recruiter and am not working as a Team Lead. The growth path in Arminus is steady, accompanied with a healthy work culture. In addition to that, there are regular employee engagement meetings, rewards and recognitions. With a reputed set of clientele and varied projects of to work on, Arminus is set to surely achieve greater milestones in the coming days.

Cons

No downsides, as such in my experience.

Arminus Software Response

Managing Director

Congratulations for becoming a Team Lead in 2.5 years. It clearly shows that management has seen that potential in you and have given the responsibility . We have transparent environment as all the activities are visible to each and every one in our cloud based ATS.. Keep up the good work and I am sure you will also grow with Arminus as many have grown from recruiter to Senior managers .

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good company to work with.

Jan 20, 2022 - Senior IT Recruiter in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent work culture. Salary in time have good clients to work with Good seniors to guide

Cons

I do not find any Cons

Viewing 1 - 10 of 56 Reviews

Arminus Software Reviews FAQs

Arminus Software has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 60 reviews left anonymously by employees. 91% of employees would recommend working at Arminus Software to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 18% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Arminus Software employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Arminus Software. This rating has improved by 19% over the last 12 months.

91% of Arminus Software employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Arminus Software 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Arminus Software Job Seekers