Arminus Software Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated Nov 6, 2019

3.4
Arminus Software CEO Pankaj Kathuria
Pankaj Kathuria

"Best Recruitment Consultancy Firm in Kolkata"

Former Employee - Account Manager- Team Lead in Calcutta

I worked at Arminus Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Culture: MD- Mr. Pankaj Kathuria, he never makes you felt that he is MD, he is always reachable to you. IF you are a performer, you will be promoted. Fun element is there, work life balance is also there. You will get work from home options at times. Compensation: As per increment you will get good hike every year.Transparent Incentive policies quarterly paid. The best part is ,I have earned incentives almost... double of CTC. Are you a recruiter ?? Looking for change in Kolkata's market , then Join Arminus. You get to work on different clients and in terms of exposure it would be value addition to your profile.

Cons

Nothing as such except salary date is not a problem to you. As it was not for me.

Advice to Management

If Rewards & Recognition includes then team player will be motivated.

Arminus Software2018-05-19
  2. "Working here as full tym employee"

I have been working at Arminus Software full-time

Pros

Get a platform to explore yourself. Will be appreciated for your efforts.

Cons

No professionalism. Filthy talks done on the floor. People doing nonsense chats blame others for being unprofessional.

Advice to Management

Need to throw out one of your manager from the company...else you'll end up shutting your company.

Arminus Software2019-11-07

"IT RECRUITER"

Former Employee - IT Recruiter in Bangalore

I worked at Arminus Software full-time

Pros

Noting ... If someone not having any stress experience can join organisation. Totally illegal company.

Cons

It's a very bad experience to work with Arminus. No learning , no motivation will you can get in every next organisation. They asked employees to do illegal thinking like resetting the mail id so that they can get the credit specially in the case of cognizant. Secondly no motivation no leave policy no leave for next 6 months with Saturday working. And if you resigned from organisation as legally as per terms then... also they will not issue experience letter. They send original documents with courier without informing that particular person.

Advice to Management

Advice for management as:- 1 CEO MR PANKAJ kathuria should make some rules regarding experience letter or better to close branch if not able to handle and can't do things on time. 2 . Stop doing illegal practices like resetting passwords of candidates specially in case of cognizant. 3 Should explain what exactly Arminus to new joiners so that they are aware of rules before joining no buttering only truth. 4 .... Should explain nothing for Bangalore employees so that they will not expect this company anything. 5 should tell employees before sending original documents through courier to Kolkata. 6. Should tell in advance that no benefit no incentive no increment policy with Arminus.

Arminus Software2019-08-09
  4. "Worst experience"

I worked at Arminus Software full-time

Pros

No pros at all. Find some other company.

Cons

Only cons. Bad leave policy.

Arminus Software2019-06-10

"Worst Employment firm ever"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Calcutta

I have been working at Arminus Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is nothing as this company is full of fake and nonprofessional employees.

Cons

The company doesn't know what they are doing.. this company processes offer letter without confirming clients that they are going to take candidate or not. They force candidates to do as they want and ultimately fails to keep promises. The entire process seems fake and even an offer letter. Have you hear anything like after giving the offer letter the company refuses to take you. This is what they do. Being a... candidate do not get into the trap of this organisation.

Advice to Management

Nothing but please process offer letters only after confirming clients that they are ready to take candidate or not. you have no rights to play with a person's career.

Arminus Software2019-05-11

"Team Lead_Resigned_unsatisfaction at workplace due to no appreciation.. please read below"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

I worked at Arminus Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good for fresher who want to make their Carrier in IT Recruitments. Unlike me as I have worked in previous companies. Flexible timings for females.Being a female, I loved and enjoyed this.

Cons

I worked in Arminus almost close to 4 years and worked for clients like(Cognizant kolkata specifically) ,but still I feel management is partially supportive to selective employees only. irrespective of being a Team Lead, management doesn't had faith in me. Now scenario is that you can be misjudged by management in performance grounds because of few employees who can back bite.. Employee who sat beside you... and learnt most of the things from you, do such things. Management, without judging good or bad, do paravy of these people. Being a Team Lead nothing is hidden from you. People who can't make their own CV.Rather, asked me to download an employee's CV so that its details can be directly copied. What a shame.!! Management doesn't has the courage to take disciplinary actions against such employees. This is the best platform to give correct information as I got disheartened with company policies or actions and resigned.

Advice to Management

Every senior employee or Team lead expects some sort of appraisement or appreciation either through awards or through increments. Resigned due to this and got a good hike with other don't need your help or support any more..I am married now..if I loose my job, won't matter to me..

Arminus Software2018-04-24
  7. "Amazing work opportunities with reputed companies"

Former Employee - Independent Consultant in New Delhi

I worked at Arminus Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

I was hired through Arminus Software for a project with PwC and DFID and I must say that it was indeed an amazing work opportunity. They place individuals in good reputed companies and I had a good exposure after working here. I was on their payroll and faced absolutely no difficulties during the one year tenure. The fellow colleagues are polite and professional and my salary was always credited on time. Given a... chance I would love to work with them again.

Cons

No cons as such that I saw.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and open operations with more reputed companies pan India so that you may serve individuals like me in different locations. Thank you.

Arminus Software2018-04-09

"Talent Acquisition Specialist"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Kanpur Nagar

I have been working at Arminus Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

good working culture present in the company

Cons

no cons to mention only pros

Arminus Software2018-01-04

"Friendly enviornment"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Calcutta

I worked at Arminus Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good for fresher's who are willing to work in recruitment

Cons

Benefits & compensation needs to be taken care

Arminus Software2017-11-02

"Its great to be working as an IT Recruiter at Arminus Bangalore"

Current Employee - IT Technical Recruiter in Bangalore

I have been working at Arminus Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good Clients , Cooperative Coworkers, Both MDs are approachable & open to take suggestions from employees

Cons

Saturday Working , apart from this i don't see any cons

Advice to Management

Management should invest in leadership training.

Arminus Software2017-07-08