What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Teammates are great people that are hard" (in 16 reviews)
- "It can get chaotic at times like hospitality jobs often do but for once I feel like I'm working with people who can keep up with me and actually work as a team." (in 12 reviews)
- "Benefits good b unlimited PTO" (in 12 reviews)
- "Culture is great" (in 10 reviews)
- "Great company culture." (in 10 reviews)
- "Horrible leadership and constantly layoffs." (in 10 reviews)
- "No work life balance." (in 7 reviews)
- "constant layoffs and they are never honest with you about anything, super fake company, so glad to be out." (in 7 reviews)
- "They talk about advancement opportunities but I have yet see anyone grow other than those already in upper management, which is crucial mistake if you want solid growth because you should want upper managers who have experienced the smaller roles to be able to truly create efficiency and improvements." (in 5 reviews)
- "Leadership (CEO and Execs) are terrible." (in 5 reviews)
Found 208 of over 243 reviews
Updated 28 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 1.018 Sept 2023DirectorFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLas Flores, Los Angeles, CA
Peers are great working partners & generally want to support one another.
Strategic direction is constantly changing, making it difficult to put forth sustainable processes.1
- 5.023 Aug 2023Product ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
The last year at Avantstay has been up and down given the current economic climate and the need to get to profitability, but its been one of the most rewarding years of my career. The pace of learning and the ability to make real, tangible impact on the business is something I've really enjoyed. We also have a really strong product and engineering culture and I'm surrounded by an incredible set of intelligent and diverse peers.
The hours and expectations are demanding. I've enjoyed the work but it does at times seems like the expectation is to always be on.1
AvantStay Reviews FAQs
AvantStay has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 243 reviews left anonymously by employees. 50% of employees would recommend working at AvantStay to a friend and 45% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -17% over the last 12 months.
50% of AvantStay employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated AvantStay 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.