BSASPEC Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Full-timePart-time

5.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • They have the best marketing team and I had a great experience with them (in 36 reviews)

• I have been working with BSASPEC as a Senior Business Analyst for a while now (in 12 reviews)

Cons

1. "Best company to work with!"

Pros

They have the best marketing team and I had a great experience with them. They understand your priorities and suggest accordingly. You will learn a lot and i would definitely refer all my acquaintances to this company. This is the place to go if you are looking to build your career as a business analyst.

Cons

None. I don’t see any cons. All you need to do is give your 100%. All I can say is You will never regret

2. "Excellent place to work!!"

Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Columbus, OH (US)
    Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Columbus, OH (US)

I have been working at BSASPEC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been working with BSASPEC as a Business Systems Analyst. The best things I have found in this company are,

1) Supportive managers and CEO who are passionate about building a competitive workforce.
    2) Exceptional Marketing Team which provides a plethora of platforms and opportunities to work with.
    3) Provided your dedication and zeal for the career along with the help of Marketing Team, will definitely fetch you a job in less than a month.

Cons

No cons as of now.

Advice to Management

N/A

3. "Great place to work"

Pros

Excellent Management
    Amazing and Friendly Staff/Team
    Great opportunities

Cons

None - I can't think of any

Advice to Management

None - Doing Good!
    Keep up the good work

5. "Awesome Marketing Team & Great CEO --They are the best team to work with !!"

Current Employee - IT Project Manager in Saint Louis, MO (US)
    Current Employee - IT Project Manager in Saint Louis, MO (US)

I have been working at BSASPEC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The Marketing Team is fully dedicated & work passionately towards its clients & consultants .It was a Great experience working with the CEO of the company & his team !!

Cons

I have no issues so far !!

Advice to Management

Your are the Best , continue the Good work !!

6. "Great marketing team and new technologies"

I have been working at BSASPEC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Your hard work will pay off.
     Best marketing team.
    Work on new technologies.
    Understanding and supportive manager which makes working fun and fruitful. Great marketing team ensures that you get work profile based on your skill and credentials and in less time.

Cons

Nothing comes without hard work

7. "Best Marketing Team, Excellent Opportunity"

I have been working at BSASPEC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

BSASPEC is an amazing place to work, lots of smiles and wonderful people, have top clients, excellent management, will get to work on latest technologies, career growth, good salaries, excellent incentive structure, best infrastructure and very talented and hardworking marketing team.

Cons

There is nothing negative about BSASPEC, management looks out for the employees and they provide everything an employee needs to remain satisfied with their employment.

8. "Hands Down, the Best Marketing !!!"

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst
    Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst

I have been working at BSASPEC (More than a year)

Pros

BSASPEC offers incredible marketing to grow your career to heights you wouldn't believe.Not exaggerating but this is the best of all, one of the best choices I've ever made.Their commitment and approach are simply remarkable.I would strongly recommend BSASPEC to the professionals looking to excel their career as BSA/ScrumMaster.Excellent Management, Promising support & absolutely no place for procrastination.
    If you really value your time and want to invest it wisely, BSASPEC is the place to be!! Always a Win-Win !!!

Cons

"Cons" Trust me, you wouldn't find one!

Advice to Management

Cheers to the Amazing Team !!

9. "Excellent Management and Excellent Marketting!!"

I have been working at BSASPEC full-time

Pros

BSASPEC is a perfect place for those who are looking to build a career as a BA/BSA and Scrum Master. I have researched so many companies similar to BSASPEC, I finally feel satisfied working with them. They do not waste their time and yours, management always strives to find you an opportunity to prove yourself in the interviews and get a job. Also the CEO of this Company helps and provides a very good Guidance in choosing Domain based on your Skill Set. He is passionate about building consultants career.

Cons

Nothing that I think of..

Advice to Management

Keep Going!! All the best!!

10. "Best Marketing"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Estero, FL (US)
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Estero, FL (US)

I have been working at BSASPEC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1. Very dedicated and result oriented marketing team.
    2. The CEO is not just interested in money, but also is passionate about building the consultants career. Tremendous leader.
    3. Interaction with heterogeneous consultants who already got placed, workshops on learning new stuff are one of the highlights in the training.
    4. Adapting to the changes in the market trends and open to new ideas & rational feed back.

Cons

1. I feel the staff needs more training/awareness.
    2. I feel few tweaks to the training road map should improve & speed up the process.(Which they must have already started doing as I write this review).

11. "Extraordinary Management and Marketing team"

Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst
    Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst

I have been working at BSASPEC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The management is very focused towards their employees. Marketing team's dedication is commendable, they work so hard to find the right job. I got a job in a week when I started marketing with them.

Cons

I do not think of any cons at this moment

Advice to Management

Please continue what you do. As an employee, I feel very comfortable to deal with you guys.