BSASPEC Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Full-timePart-time

5.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Best marketing team that can get you interview calls irrespective of the market conditions unlike other organizations (in 27 reviews)

• I have been working with BSASPEC as a Senior Business Analyst for a while now (in 10 reviews)

Cons

1. "Exceptionally brilliant Marketing team"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Buffalo, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Buffalo, NY (US)

I have been working at BSASPEC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

In this era of high frequency competition BSASPEC provided a fantastic platform to me and did a stellar job in fetching the desired job.

Cons

It's for goal oriented candidates

Advice to Management

Management is doing a brilliant job

2. "Undoubtedly the "BEST MARKETING TEAM" that ensures Opportunity meets Talent"

Current Employee - EIM BSA in Columbus, OH (US)
    Current Employee - EIM BSA in Columbus, OH (US)

I have been working at BSASPEC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have made distinctive career choices so far and have considerable years of experiences in several Fortune 500 companies especially within the Banking sector. Coming on board at BSASPEC is one of such prudent career choices that steered my professional life to a new horizon that efficiently leveraged my both hard and soft skills. Below are few points which make the company unmatchable to any company of its kind.

1. Firstly BSASPEC has an incredible Marketing team that could be currently the best in the country. The team is on top of the game and takes least possible time to place a candidate.

2. Every employee at BSASPEC is different with multiple arrays of professional backgrounds. The marketing team understands those small details including career development plan for the employees. Thus take relevant steps to place a candidate to the most suitable domain, location and position.

3. Finally, BSASPEC maintains high transparency in their administrative procedures hence making life easy for the employees.

Cons

I am glad to be a part of BSASPEC Inc and I have not noted any issues or disadvantage so far.

Advice to Management

The management at BSASPEC Inc is already doing a great job. I wish you guys all the very best in all the future endeavors!

3. "Senior Business Analyst"

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Anchorage, AK (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Anchorage, AK (US)

I have been working at BSASPEC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent marketing team, it is the backbone of the company. I appreciate the CEO for his policies and procedures. If you are a hard worker and looking for a job no matter what, this is the best door to knock.

Cons

There are some cons but not worth to be counted when compared to the final value.

Advice to Management

You guys are best in your process, but I feel there is always some room for improvement. I want you guys to be best of best in all aspects

5. "Best Marketing Team to make sure you get an Opportunity"

Current Employee - Senior Business Systems Analyst in New York, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Business Systems Analyst in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at BSASPEC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Opportunity is all you need to Prove yourself in the interviews and get placed. This marketing I have worked with makes sure that you have your opportunity within less time and they consider our thoughts on the position to be submitted. Interactive and supportive team by far the best team i could say. You will enjoy working with them without any doubt. Take it from me I got three interviews with 20 days and two potential offers.

Cons

No disadvantages. I am sure because I am happy so far working as a Sr. Analyst in prestigious financial institution.

6. ""Great Company and also the most demanding""

Current Employee - Project Administrative in Saint Louis, MO (US)
    Current Employee - Project Administrative in Saint Louis, MO (US)

I have been working at BSASPEC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent marketing team, got a job during my first week of marketing in a very good company. Great place to work!!

Cons

Nothing that i can think of.

Advice to Management

Great Job Team!

7. "Great Experience working with BSASPEC INC."

I have been working at BSASPEC full-time

Pros

Very good Marketing, got a very good job at one of the best companies. would recommend everyone to join

Cons

Nothing that I can think of.

Advice to Management

keep up the good work!

8. "business system analyst"

I have been working at BSASPEC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Want a job you've come to the right place and i quote " All Work and No Talk " . They do not waste their time and yours , the only motive of the management is to get you a JOB. You can reach out to the management for all your queries and get in contact with all their departments. Highly motivated individuals and by far the best marketing team.

Cons

PROS PROS & PROS ONLY, LETS GROW TOGETHER IS WHAT THEY BELIEVE IN.

Advice to Management

Thank you for all the wonderful services. keep it up !!

9. "Got into a Great Job with the help of a Great Team!!!"

Current Employee - Technical Business Analyst in Virginia Beach, VA (US)
    Current Employee - Technical Business Analyst in Virginia Beach, VA (US)

I have been working at BSASPEC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

My experience with BSASPEC has been highly fruitful in terms of my career. The team over here makes sure they provide what an individual wants from a professional career. Working with them is highly recommendable as their efforts and market reach prove their excellence. Was in search of a professional company which could make me achieve my dream job and BSASPEC did that already!!! Thanks team!!!

Cons

Not any that i think of because never came across any such situations at all.

Advice to Management

Just do what you are doing and i must say you are doing the right thing!!! Keep going!!!

10. ""Highly recommended and advisable""

Current Employee - IT Senior Business Analyst in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - IT Senior Business Analyst in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at BSASPEC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

After researching so many companies similar to BSA Spec Inc., I finally feel satisfied working with them. Very cooperative and totally goal oriented. They have helped me to be in my career at the right spot where I was supposed to be.
    The director showed me a path to achieve my dreams, here I am.
    Happy, satisfied with what I am achieving now.
    They have a very good client relation and marketing which probably I would say is the best part about the company.

Cons

I do not see any downside of the company

11. "Perfect place for those who are looking to build a career as a business analyst/ business systems analyst"

I have been working at BSASPEC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

BSASPEC is a perfect place for those who are looking to build a career as a business analyst/ business systems analyst and Scrum Master. This place has a remarkable history of employees staying with the company for long periods of time and coming back to share their experience and knowledge with the other employees of the company. The marketing team is dedicated to their job. They were very supportive throughout the marketing phase. Things are organized and handled in a truly professional way at BSASPEC. Every Employee is given utmost and individual attention. The happiness after being placed makes one realize that the adjustments and hard work are all worth it.

Cons

I haven't come across any till date

Advice to Management

Keep going!!!cheers !!!