76% would recommend to a friend
(4655 total reviews)
80% approve of CEO
What people are saying about Bell
Got a burning question about Bell? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Bell employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "1. Good benefits (Health/Dental not the best but ok for a large company)" (in 425 reviews)
- "Great people to work with who are truly collaborative and invested in what they do." (in 279 reviews)
- "Good hours and pay." (in 201 reviews)
- "Working on multiple projects and work life balance is good" (in 194 reviews)
- "There's a good salary and some of the people there know how to support and work as a team." (in 137 reviews)
- "Management is poor." (in 167 reviews)
- "Most IT managers have no IT experience and make arbitrary decisions based on the ranking of the employee providing the information within the company." (in 113 reviews)
- "upper management is clueless, clients often have a negative view of the company" (in 35 reviews)
- "Senior management can be a little harsh on you if you're not meeting target, even if its outside of your control because there's been no traffic due to things like extreme weather" (in 20 reviews)
- "Bad communication skills, making hurtful personal remarks creates a dog eat dog work culture." (in 19 reviews)
Found 4,655 of over 6T reviews
Updated 28 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW10 Mar 2023NTS Specialist, Data Science, Analytics and VisualizationCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearScarborough, ON
1) Work-life balance 2) Health insurance 3) Decent Vacation (15 days / per year)
Mostly hybrid ( Have to go to office 2-3 days a week), still it might not be a con and depends on the individual.1
- 5.026 Sept 2021Customer ServiceCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsLudhiana
New job , new experience with new team
No cons are there as this is my first experience so
- 5.023 Sept 2009Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
they pay good and employee benefits are good and working enviroment is one of the best among canadian companies. it's worth it.
stop make the emploees bleeding for such a pressure techniques and stop cutting the head count in winters, it's discouraging
- 2.08 Feb 2017Anonymous EmployeeFormer EmployeeNoida
this is very good good working environment. cooperative seniors. good at gain your experionce.
there is no cons of that company good working and if youu are fresher than you can easijy servies
Bell Reviews FAQs
Bell has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 5,757 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Bell to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
76% of Bell employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bell 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.