Benthon Labs Reviews
81% would recommend to a friend
(55 total reviews)
The latest conversations about Tech India
7 hours ago
Senior Software Engineer
I have one doubt, what would be the after effects if I switched the company from Senior Software Engineer to Engineer Designation??Would that be having any negative impact on my resume? Because that company is saying they can't offer seniot position.
4 hours ago
Hi Guys, Need your advice on rotational night shift job I am getting jobs which mentions Location: Bengaluru (serving the US region) Shift Timings - Needs to be flexible It would involve rotational shift for 2 weeks from 10PM - 7AM. What do you guys think about such opportunity? Are they good to accept or do they make your life hell? I am getting 40% apparisal. Not sure if this legit when I am in night shift. In one role, its ops and maintainence, and in other may be dev Nasdaq Regalix Accenture Infosys Goldman Sachs Tata Consultancy
Got a burning question about Benthon Labs? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Benthon Labs employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Found 55 of over 56 reviews
Updated 25 Oct 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.026 Aug 2023Sr. UX Designer`Current Employee, more than 1 yearNoida
1. Job security. 2. Enough projects for you to move into if you are not satisfied with the current project. 3. Employee benefits 4. Decent work life balance
Not willing for Work for Home
- 1.025 Oct 2023Human ResourcesFormer Employee, less than 1 yearNoida
The only good thing about this company are its employees, nothing more than that.
Where do I start from : 1. No ethics 2. Too much of micro Management by the Directors 3. Policies are only made on papers and never implemented. 4. Too much of micro management and politics by the Directors.They even force employees to write good reviews about the company on social media. 5.No such freedom to work independently. 6. The company just takes up projects on freelance basis, hires people and when the project is over they are being thrown out.
- 2.015 Feb 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Some seniors are good in guiding juniors. Permanent WFH, which they may revoke at anytime and call you back to office even if you have written documents not to be called to office.
1. Most of the reviews on glassdoor are told to be written by Employees and asked about what they have written. I was also told to do so. 2. The strength of the employees remains approximately constant just because people join and people leave after sometime due to improper treatment with employees. 3. Senior management is self confused in between themselves, what they exactly want, they try to show that they are doing so much for everyone but on individual level, they are harsh. 4. You are constantly reminded of your salary if you are in a high bracket salary. We are paying you so much, do more n more, even if you are trying to give your 100%.3
- 5.03 May 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNoida
1. Excellent work life balance- Benthon Labs offer great flexibility and autonomy that allows employee to manage their own time. 2. A great place to learn and grow- Benthon labs provides a wide range of training and development opportunities that help employee progress in their careers.
Benthon labs has a high bar for performance and expects employee to meet tight deadlines.1
- 5.01 May 2023Recruitment SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNoida
Benthon labs is an amazing place to work! The company has a great culture that encourages creativity and collaboration. The work environment is friendly and supportive, and the satff is always eager to lend a helping hand.
Although benthon labs is great place to work, there is a lot of competition for promotion and advancement opportunities.
- 4.027 Apr 2023FinanceCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearNoida
Benthon Labs is an excellent place for finance and admin executive to grow and develop their skills. The company offers great benefits, such as competitive salaries and flexible working hours. The work environment is friendly and supportive and the team is very knowledgeable and helpful.
The workload can be quite intense and demanding at times
- 4.028 Apr 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearNoida
1.Benthon Labs is a trusted and respected in the industry, providing quality services that are reliable and efficient. 2.the company offer competitive salaries and benefits, as well as supportive and welcoming work environment for employees
Long hours and demanding workload
- 5.023 Feb 2023Manager ITCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNoida
I had an incredible experience working with BenthonLabs, their team is professional, efficient, and I am satisfied with my Job. I was particularly impressed with their attention to detail and the level of communication throughout the entire process, Chill work space, Perfect work-life balance
I didn’t find Anything so far.
- 5.02 Feb 2023Sr. Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNoida
Benthon Labs is an extremely wonderful company to work for. I have been employed by them for several years and consider myself fortunate to be employed by them. They consistently are recognized as one of Delhi NCR's best places to work Place. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
I have not much negative for Benthon Labs except project division between employees, some have more and some less.
- 3.022 Feb 2023Software EngineerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearNoida
Lunch Salary on time everytime
Everything is con here they just take project on freelancing and make employees work on that on behalf of them. If you are coming as fresher you have 3 months to look for another job because they won't retain you.
Benthon Labs Reviews FAQs
Benthon Labs has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 56 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Benthon Labs to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
81% of Benthon Labs employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Benthon Labs 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.