- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL, United States Area
- - Schaumburg, IL
- - Chicago, IL
- - Riverwoods, IL
- - California
- - Fresno, CA, United States Area
- - Fresno, CA
- - Los Angeles, CA, United States Area
- - Los Angeles, CA
- - San Francisco, CA, United States Area
- - Oakland, CA
- - District of Columbia
- - Washington, DC , United States Area
- - Washington, DC
- - Texas
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA, United States Area
- - Atlanta, GA
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY, United States Area
- - New York, NY
- India - All Cities
- - Maharashtra
- - Pune Area
- - Pune
- - Goregaon
- - Satara
- - Mumbai Area
- - Mumbai
- - Orissa
- - Telangana
- - Hyderabad Area
- - Hyderābād
- - Haryana
- - New Delhi Area
- - Gurgaon, Haryana
- - New Delhi
- - Tamil Nadu
- - Chennai Area
- - Chennai
- - Delhi
- - Madhya Pradesh
- - North-West
- - Bamenda, Cameroon Area
- - Bamenda
- Brazil - All Cities
- - Minas Gerais
- - São Paulo
- - Sao Paulo, Brazil Area
- - São Paulo, São Paulo
- Nepal - All Cities
- - Far West Region
- Equatorial Guinea - All Cities
- - Litoral
- Mexico - All Cities
- - México
- - Mexico City, Mexico Area
- - Ciudad de Mexico
- Hong Kong - All Cities
- Romania - All Cities
- - Bucuresti
- - Bucharest, Romania Area
- - Bucharest, Bucuresti
- East Timor - All Cities
- Burma - All Cities
- - Yangon
Found 842 of over 892 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Hello, YOE : 10 Years Tech Stack : MSBI and ADF I have 2 offers, Cognizant (23 LPA fixed) and Bitwise india (26 LPA fixed). Kindly help me to decide which company i should prefer for work life balance and Sustainability. Thanks Cognizant Bitwise Solutions (India)
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★6 Dec 2022 - in PuneRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. Working with Bitwise has been an amazing experience. 2. The HR management, the team, and the leaders provided assistance and support. 3.Exposure to the newest trends and technologies. 4.Work is challenging always. 5.The working hours are flexible.
None as far as I knowContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★5 Dec 2022 - Programmer in IchalkaranjiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. Work Culture is amazing at Bitwise. 2. Friendly and Helpful work environment.
Nothing as of now .
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★6 Dec 2022 - Anonymous Employee in PuneRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work life balance. Work from home.
Nothing to say Nothing to say
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★2 Dec 2022 - Quality Analyst in PuneRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. Hassle free onboarding 2. Detailed induction sessions to new joiners 3. Good work-life balance 4. Fleible timings 5. Remote working 6. Great use of skillset and plenty of opportunities to learn and work on different skill sets
No cons identified so far in the companyContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★27 Nov 2022 - Programmer in PuneRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. Lots of learning curves 2. Great projects to start a career 3. Friendly cultural environment 4. Helpful & Supportive Team members
1. Improper work-life balance, especially doing work from home.
Hi! Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are glad that our team is living up to your expectations and offering you a work environment that helps you do your best. We understand the importance of having a healthy work-life balance and how work can become demanding at certain times. We thank you for your efforts and support and hope that the work-life balance will remain consistent and efficient going forward. Have a great day ahead!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★24 Nov 2022 - Database Analyst in PuneRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Its been a wonderful working with Bitwise. Good work culture and work life balance. no issue about salary. HR and Management were supportive and helping.
Need some improvement on leave policy.Continue reading
Dear Bitwiser, thank you for taking the time to share your review. At Bitwise we believe that team members and teams who contribute to our collective growth and success deserve the best to maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our Leave policies have been thoughtfully designed to acknowledge such contributions. Wishing you the very best and continued growth!
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★22 Nov 2022 - Programmer in PuneRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work life balance. Exposure to new projects and technologies.
Did not come across any negative points.
Dear Bitwiser, we are delighted to know that you are having a great learning experience at Bitwise. Constant learning, innovation, and collaboration are our most important core values and we encourage our employees to work on the latest technologies under the guidance of expert leaders to achieve excellence. Have a great day!
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★5 Dec 2022 - Systems Analyst in PuneRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Ample of learnings in small time
Work life balance is not maintained
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★30 Nov 2022 - Progammmer Analyst in PuneRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
No work pressure,WFH opportunities,Flexible technologies
None as far as I knowContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★14 Nov 2022 - Technology Lead in PuneRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work Satisfaction, Skill Development/Learnings, Work from Home facility, Salary Benefits, Promotions and Appraisals, Work Life Balance
Not anything as of now.
Dear Bitwiser! Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review highlighting the various aspects you like about being a part of the Bitwise team. We are glad to live up to your expectations and offer you a work environment that helps you do your best. Have a great day!
Bitwise Reviews FAQs
Bitwise has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 892 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Bitwise to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 10% over the last 12 months.
93% of Bitwise employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bitwise 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.