- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Indiana
- - Indianapolis, IN, United States Area
- - Indianapolis, IN
- - Virginia
- - Norfolk, VA, United States Area
- - Virginia Beach, VA
- - Arizona
- - Phoenix, AZ, United States Area
- - Arizona City, AZ
- - Tennessee
- - Nashville, TN, United States Area
- - Nashville, TN
Found 25 of over 30 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Off topic: I had been struggling with low salary for many years and it was all my mistake. I switched this time with 100% hike. Still my mental state has been not well. I get more anxious and worry all the time about my future my job etc. I am not able to enjoy anything. Just feel so low all the time and feel everyone is doing so well in their lives except myself. How do I change myself for better ?
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★4 Sep 2022 - Business Analyst in Indianapolis, INRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
None. I didn’t find any pros..
Shady manager shady culture to work
We are sorry about your experience. Brite Systems always strives to provide the best work culture for our people. If possible, we would like to obtain further insight on this feedback in order to ascertain what we could do better. Please do let us know a good time to connect on this or please feel free to email us at email@example.com with your inputs. Thank you in advance for your time and help in making us a better workplace.
- Current Employee★★★★★2 Mar 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Team is very helpful and encourages to learn and grow within the company.
Nothing to report at this time.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★9 Mar 2022 - Business Systems Analyst in Nashville, TNRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
quick turn around for interview.
Poor employee employer relationship. Very cumbersome paperwork for timesheets.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★7 Jan 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Projects, Great Delivery Team
Leadership needs more focus on Federal vs State StrategyContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★10 Aug 2021 - Data Warehouse Developer in Indianapolis, INRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fast, Professional, Easy staffing agent to onboard with
Not much. Perhaps the Timelog system could be more intuitive to add monthly hours, but otherwise, very good experience for a middleman, staffing agency. They quickly and smoothly had me onboarded in a week or less.
Thank you for your valuable feedback! We are glad to have you as part of Brite Systems and will do our best to continue delivering a great staffing experience for you.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★28 Jun 2021 - Software Developer in Indianapolis, INRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Company out no pressure on going back to work. It is a a great remote work culture and fair hiring policies. I am enjoying a great work life balance and am happy to be a part of Brite Systems.
No, Can't think of any.Continue reading
Thank you for your review! We are so happy to have your a part of the team and look forward to continuing to provide a positive work environment for you.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★16 Jun 2021 - Salesforce Business Analyst in Indianapolis, INRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Brite is one of Indiana's Best Places to Work, consistently, because it has a great culture. People feel included and the customers and work are challenging, while still allowing for a good work-life balance.
Like all small businesses, it's harder to maintain the 'family' feel as the company grows. But Brite works hard at this, with many opportunities to meet and socialize, even remotely.Continue reading
Thank you for your review of Brite Systems! We are very happy to hear about your positive experience while working at Brite Systems. We have taken note of your advice and commit to doing our best to reflect value to every employee.
- Current Employee★★★★★23 Mar 2021 - Sales Associate in Arizona City, AZRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
nice work environment enjoy working there
competition amongst employees is very high
Hello, thank you for leaving a review! We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed the work environment at Brite Systems! As a current employee, we would love to address your concerns regarding high competition among employees. We hope you feel comfortable to reach out to the HR Director to voice your experience. By bringing this awareness, we can be sure to offer a lasting solution. Thank you!
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★9 Mar 2021 - Business Analyst in Indianapolis, INRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I did not see any Pros in the company while working for them.
Very Low Salary, HR not reachable, Never answers to employee concerns
We are very sorry to hear your experience with Brite Systems was not positive. We look to provide competitive salary and benefits according to industry standards and support all employees with clear and timely communication. We take employee feedback to heart and implement changes based on that valuable feedback. If you feel comfortable, we would be happy to schedule a time to hear your concerns more specifically and make improvements based on your experience. Thank you!
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★7 Jan 2021 - AdministrativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The leadership truly cares about each of their employees, encourages new ideas, celebrates success, and wants you to grow. The team itself is very supportive and works together well to help each other when needed. I have really enjoyed working here.
I do not have any cons
Hello, thanks for your valuable feedback! We are so happy to hear that you feel cared for and supported. We will continue to celebrate your success and provide growth opportunities!
Brite Systems Reviews FAQs
Brite Systems has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 30 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Brite Systems to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -10% over the last 12 months.
80% of Brite Systems employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Brite Systems 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.