Building Blocks Software Reviews
91% would recommend to a friend
(18 total reviews)
77% approve of CEO
Found 18 of over 19 reviews
Updated 10 Oct 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech India
2 hours ago
How do you spend weekends? I'm single, bored of life. No friends, office work keeps me busy rest of the days. In weekends, I start feeling anxious start overthinking and hate my life Am I the only one facing this? How to come out of this? I tried to make friends with my colleagues, but they act close during work time and behaves as a stranger when away. Can we not make a real friend in IT
Got a burning question about Building Blocks Software? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Building Blocks Software employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Amazing CEO." (in 3 reviews)
- 5.09 Apr 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearChennai
Good work culture and improving knowledge day by day. Friendly environmet. Providing memorable gifts and encourage employees. Flexible work timings.
Handled work pressure compared with other organization.
- 5.07 Jun 2021Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsChennai
- A great place to work with - Tons of opportunities for professional growth - Incredible coworkers with a positive attitude - Provides regular communication to employees - A place you can call home; good work-life balance - Employee enablement - Salary will be credited on the first working day of the month for sure. - will listen to and consider new ideas irrespective of their overall and BB experience
- No company is perfect. While we grow, things are evolving like adding up a workspace(in this covid situation, we all work from home), formalizing procedures, etc. - it is important not to hang up on what is wrong, instead focus on what is happening right and the progress in actions - With this growth is an opportunity to define the future and the role you play in it and the same is rewarded at BB.
- 4.023 Oct 2021Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
very good environment for work.we can find skilled people in there.
i was working there for past 9 months there is no bad thing to tell about.1
- 5.07 Jun 2021Assistant ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearChennai
Good work-life balance. Good projects and learning exposure. Very professional as well as amicable work environment, too many in-house opportunities for learning and growing in different domains, pays well and is pretty inclusive. Nice benefits, especially during the COVID times. You will get very good exposure to different technologies. You will be also cross skilled so always new learning.
If you Focus on your goals you won't find a negative
- 5.04 Jun 2021Assistant ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearChennai
* Flexible Timings. * Friendly Environment. * Good opportunities for everyone. * Good Package based on performance. * Technical growth * Great exposure to learning new technologies. * Friendly CEO. * Nice Workplace. * No Micro Management. * We can pitch our thoughts easily to higher officials. * Nice Work environment and Work culture. * Work-Life balance.
Nothing to say as all are fine.
Building Blocks Software Reviews FAQs
Building Blocks Software has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 19 reviews left anonymously by employees. 91% of employees would recommend working at Building Blocks Software to a friend and 91% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.
91% of Building Blocks Software employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Building Blocks Software 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.