- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- India - All Cities
- - Tamil Nadu
- - Chennai Area
- - Chennai
- United Arab Emirates - All Cities
- - Dubai
- - Dubai, United Arab Emirates Area
- - Dubai
Found 19 of over 19 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
I have recently joined in a product based company..work culture is horrible with unrealistic expectations..i have to work here more than 13 hrs daily..i joined as a java developer..manager telling everyone to work on holiday including Saturday and Sunday..i checked with my wife my wife told me that you are not able to handle the pressure it's a norm in it you get high package you have to work in weekend also..need suggestion...may be I am not good. 7.5 yr exp CTC :27lpa(25 fixed)
I am fedup from IT, Being a DevOps Lead I have seen that its not mature anywhere and the leaders above us themselves have no real time experience on Devops. Everyday there is a new unrealistic expectation and these mediocre and incompetemt managers and leaders keep on giving senior management false hopes without understanding whether it is technicaly possible or not. I talked with few of my friends in Same domain and they feel the same. Devops is the most Stressful job. What do yoy think Guys??
Got a burning question about Calibraint? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Calibraint employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★16 Nov 2022 - Associate Technical Manager in ChennaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexi options Working on latest technologies
Not much as of now
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★28 Jan 2023 - Software Developer in ChennaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I started as fresher in Calibraint and learned a lot for past 4+ years. Nice place to work. Friendly environment and supportive collegues.
None... I was there for 4+ years and I felt a little stagnant. So I wanted to work in a new environment outside my comfort zone
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★6 Jan 2023 - Software Developer in ChennaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It is a great place for freshers to start their career in IT. Developer friendly environment
Nothing now, yet to discover
- Former Employee★★★★★8 Dec 2022 - AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Decent benefits for the employees
- Work pressure - Partiality - Pressure from leads
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★28 Jun 2022 - Anonymous Employee in ChennaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very Supporting Management Can explore multiple things,
Nothing much as of now.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★5 Sep 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
nice environment, you can learn more here
nothing to say about cons
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★11 Jul 2021 - Web Developer in ErodeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Best place to work for development
Salary increments are lower than expected
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★4 Jan 2021 - Software Developer TraineeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You can learn lot of technology here
No cons it's a good company
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★22 Aug 2019 - Anonymous Employee in ChennaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Can learn many things in a short period.
Nothing to say about it.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★4 Jun 2019 - UI Designer and Developer in ChennaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Best co-workers and friendly people - Best place to start freshers to learn - The office environment is good - CEO and elders more friendly
- No cons to calibraintContinue reading
Calibraint Reviews FAQs
Calibraint has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 19 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Calibraint to a friend and 79% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
100% of Calibraint employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Calibraint 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.