What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management turns over every 12" (in 5 reviews)
- "The salary is fairly low but it’s not at all an un" (in 5 reviews)
- "5, remote work not widely available, non competitive benefits)." (in 5 reviews)
- "So that means low chance for raises, minimal raises if you get one, no room for advancement, random layoffs, random 'restructuring' (which is code for positions are eliminated and everyone's work load goes up), no guidance from management, and no accountability." (in 3 reviews)
- "Low pay compared to other universities" (in 3 reviews)
Found 86 of over 96 reviews
Updated 29 Aug 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Cardinal Stritch University Reviews FAQs
Cardinal Stritch University has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 96 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Cardinal Stritch University to a friend and 44% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 11% over the last 12 months.
78% of Cardinal Stritch University employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Cardinal Stritch University 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.