54% would recommend to a friend
(16961 total reviews)
56% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Free food on breaks and half off food if you want to buy some to take home." (in 2428 reviews)
- "I liked the free meals and discount of 50% off on meals when not working" (in 975 reviews)
- "The pay is good to be a fast food restaurant and they are pretty good with working around your schedules." (in 973 reviews)
- "The company offers some pretty good benefits and there are avenues for growth within the company." (in 759 reviews)
- "Great people to work with very fast paced.thats a pro for some one like me" (in 695 reviews)
- "Bad management and over worked for amount of work there is" (in 1207 reviews)
- "Bad if you have bad manager People get moody when it's packed and blame it on the personnel Bad when there's not enough personnel" (in 766 reviews)
- "Long hours that you may have to stand and you could potentially miss a break because of the long lines." (in 536 reviews)
- "No training due to shortage of employees" (in 194 reviews)
- "The upper management is horrible and inconsistent" (in 192 reviews)
Found 16,961 of over 17T reviews
Updated 4 Dec 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.018 Dec 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsGujra
I want work in you company sir. Im so happy bcoz I want more experience . I work in your staff with like family member, I now how to work presar and undarpresar I handled every sichvation air. give me one chance I work good and everything make good with your company and you staff sir Tnx sir / mem
you give me any work I make good sir . I focase my work and I growth more good . your company give me chance I will everything good .
- 1.010 Jun 2022General ManagerFormer Employee, more than 10 years
Good benefits and good food.
Bad pay to management and crew for what they ask of you. The busy restaurants don't retain employees and the slow restaurants can't hire too many employees. Better companies are following along the Chipotle Model and will become better as Chipotle only cares about its numbers and not its people.
- 3.03 Apr 2022Crew MemberCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
- fast-paced environment - great benefits (free meals)
- sometimes too fast-paced - "dirty" work - management could use a lot of improvement (communication etc)
- 4.023 Apr 2021Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
Good work environment Work culture Good career Friendly environment Helpful team leads
Little work load unable to manage
Chipotle Reviews FAQs
Chipotle has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 17,294 reviews left anonymously by employees. 54% of employees would recommend working at Chipotle to a friend and 44% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
54% of Chipotle employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Chipotle 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.