Cititec Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Cititec Reviews

Updated 15 Aug 2019

Found 28 reviews

4.0
Cititec CEO Stephen Grant (no image)
Stephen Grant
  1. "Best recruitment company out there!!"

Current Employee - Team Lead in London, England

I have been working at Cititec full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Ive been at Cititec for close to 4 years now and can honestly say its hands down one of the best companies out there, certainly the best company ive worked for! Prior to joining Cititec I worked for a real boiler room recruitment company where you were just another number filling a desk, micro managed, kpi beaten the list goes on! Cititec is different, from the get go I could tell the directors cared about their... employees and their careers and that has changed 4 years on. They offer a relaxed and entrepreneurial environment, a great commission scheme, great incentives, great tools to do the job, fun environment and a very clear career profession plan. These are just a few reasons why its a good place to be! -

Cons

No Cons, yall are doing great.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! Would be good to see some more numbers in the office so time to grow :)

Cititec2019-08-15
  2. "My family....."

Former Employee - Principal Consultant in Amsterdam

I worked at Cititec full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Brilliant environment to work, market-leading rewards, never a dull day, inspirational leaders who genuinely lead by example. Fantastic client base and unlimited career progression

Cons

Recruitment is never easy so still no matter how great the environment is, for those not self-motivated maybe the fun is too much of a distraction.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing

Cititec2019-08-13
  3. "Lifer at Cititec"

I have been working at Cititec full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Best recruitment company you could ever work for, strong work ethic without the micromanaged environment. A diverse company that adapted to the modern recruitment world where it is more about consultative approach & expertise in our Niches rather than Spamming candidates/ clients. - mature atmosphere where you build your own business within the business - Strong family-feel company with a collaborative/... sharing culture people happy to see you be successful -healthy competition but not at the cost of happy/ buzzing environment -huge investment in top recruitment tools, constantly using new technology to improve results & listen to all consultants, tailor tools for various markets. - could not reccomend Cititec highly enough having worked here over 5 years. - woken up excited to get to work on a Monday morning for 5 years now & would never take that for granted.

Cons

literally can't think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep pushing the company further and further forward whilst keeping the culture as it is.

Cititec2019-04-10
  4. "What a team!"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant

I have been working at Cititec full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- A real family feel from colleagues to clients - Amazing network and strong relationships - Great work life balance - Strong growth opportunities - Nurture entrepreneurs

Cons

- Location is not the most convenient for me

Cititec2018-09-04
  5. "Great company, Great people!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at Cititec full-time for less than a year

Pros

Family-feel environment where we celebrate everyone's successes and support everyone's struggles, always fun incentives on offer and the management will consistently make sure you're challenged to do your best. Have been here for just under a year and can safely say choosing Cititec was the smartest decision I've made.

Cons

Environment is constantly fun, very easy to lose focus so you have to be have a level of self discipline with your work

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing and you'll continue to attract the right people. Increase recycling awareness and buy us less palm oil products. Also karaoke incentives.

Cititec2018-07-20
  6. "Family-feel"

I have been working at Cititec full-time

Pros

Family-feel, fun, career progression, commission schemes, location

Cons

Can't think of any right now

Cititec2018-07-19
  7. "Good times"

Current Employee - Credit Controller in London, England

I have been working at Cititec full-time for more than a year

Pros

It's family run business with a great working atmosphere and friendly environment. Work hard play hard! They provide a great deal of support to the employees with training and courses.

Cons

Maybe a bit too much fun?

Cititec2018-07-19
  8. "Friendly and encouraging company"

I have been working at Cititec full-time

Pros

Cititec has a real family feel, and you are made to feel as part of that family from day one. The company is great at investing in their employees, and I am always encouraged to further my skills and learning, for example, through attending workshops and training courses. Their involvement and passion for EDI is really refreshing to see, especially within the recruitment industry.

Cons

No cons to mention for Cititec

Advice to Management

Keep up the positive and supportive attitude!

Cititec2018-07-18
  9. "Good"

I worked at Cititec

Pros

Good company friendly people yea

Cons

sometimes wasn't as challenged as I would liek

Cititec2017-12-13
  10. "Fantastic Recruitment Company"

I have been working at Cititec

Pros

Since joining Cititec I have been treated in a professional manner and all members of staff have been extremely friendly. They make you feel very welcome as soon as you start and the atmosphere is fantastic. They trust you to get on with the workload and for me personally it works extremely well. Cititec let you build very strong relationships with big clients and its a pleasure to work for this company

Cons

Since i have started, i can honestly say there are no major concerns or issues with the company. As stated in the Pros section this is a fantastic company with a lot of potential

Advice to Management

The set up of the business is fantastic. Keep it up !!!

Cititec2017-05-16