CommScope Reviews

Found 837 of over 1,045 reviews

3.7
CommScope President, Chief Executive Officer Chuck Treadway
Chuck Treadway
Pros
  • "Good pay, good work life balance(in 65 reviews)

• "Great work environment with people who care(in 46 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Upper management does not listen to the employee's advise(in 12 reviews)

• "Old School and low opportunities(in 11 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

What people are saying about CommScope

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0

UI

May 4, 2022 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

It's product based and getting changed work here

Cons

There is no crons and good company

CommScope Response

Thanks for the kudos -- we're thrilled and humbled that your experience has earned us five stars!

2. 5.0

Good comparison

May 14, 2022 - Call Center Agent
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company is good for all

Cons

It was good for me

CommScope Response

We appreciate the five star review! Keep up the hard work in our always-on culture where we compensate for performance.

3. 4.0

Commscope Goa

May 11, 2022 - Quality Technician in Verna
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Salary Lot of work so lots to learn Good opportunity to grow if interested

Cons

Mid management is biased Different set of rules for office and shop floor employees

CommScope Response

CommScope is committed to being an excellent place to work by listening to employee feedback. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We want to know what is working well and what could be improved. Please be sure to address any concerns with your manager or HR partner. Providing more details through dedicated channels will allow us to investigate these concerns and celebrate successes. Thank you again for your detailed feedback.

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good

Apr 29, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to work and learn

Cons

Some times very less work

CommScope Response

Thank you so much for your ongoing efforts serving our customers! And thank you for sharing details about your personal experience as we strive to continuously improve our work experience for all employees.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Work

Apr 26, 2022 - Senior Manager in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

An amazing company to work on cutting edge technology in 4G/5G wireless world. We are building an amazing telecom product which is deployed in tier 1 customers across the world! Works keeps you always on your toes as it keep throwing you challenges on a daily basis.

Cons

Life is busy, being an US based company most of the evening goes in overlapping with the US team.

CommScope Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review. We're concerned to hear that you are finding it difficult to have a satisfying work/life balance with us. Your experience as an employee is important to us. While we will be taking your feedback into consideration as we look for ways to improve the employee experience, we encourage you to reach out to your manager to explore ways to create a better balance.

6. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Apr 15, 2022 - Senior SAP SD Consultant With 10+ Overall Experience
      Business Outlook

Pros

Equal Opportunity EMployer and great collabration

Cons

not that I can think off

1 person found this review helpful

CommScope Response

We appreciate the positive review! On behalf of all CommScope employees, we thank you for your dedication to our customers and our business. We sincerely hope you continue to share your #CommScopeLife with others.

7. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Hire and fire

May 16, 2022 - Inside Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture and average compensation

Cons

Long working hours No specific goals set by management They will fire people without giving notice

CommScope Response

Thank you for your review and your honesty. Your feedback concerns us and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We aim to foster an environment where each person is heard, as hearing the pros and cons of working at CommScope will help us become better moving forward. While we will escalate this to management, we truly hope you were able to address your concerns with your manager or HR partner. Thank you for your review again.

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good

Apr 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Company and good support

Cons

Nothing Till now I haven’t face any issue.

CommScope Response

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear about your positive experience with us.

9. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company to work for

Apr 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in South Goa
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice environment to work for.

Cons

not easily approachable to talk to management

CommScope Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. At CommScope, we encourage open communication and are constantly looking to improve on overall transparency. Your opinion matters to us and we will take your comments into consideration.

10. 5.0

Great Company

Mar 31, 2022 - Accountant I in Salcete
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Work environment Healthy Competition Work life balance Good Growth

Cons

AS of now nothing is in cons side for the company.

CommScope Response

We appreciate the five star review! On behalf of all CommScope employees, we thank you for your dedication to our customers and our business. We sincerely hope you continue to share your #CommScopeLife with others.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 837 Reviews

CommScope Reviews FAQs

CommScope has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 1,045 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at CommScope to a friend and 49% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, CommScope employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at CommScope. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

71% of CommScope employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CommScope 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with CommScope Job Seekers