Cyber Infrastructure (CIS) Reviews

Updated 9 Jan 2021

Cyber Infrastructure (CIS) Founder and CEO  Abhishek Pareek (no image)
Abhishek Pareek
Pros
Cons
  • "But I just heard a news 15 days back that the company has been now CMMI Level 3, hopefully there won't be any problems now with organizational process(in 5 reviews)

• "9-10 hrs working, only 2nd and 4th sat off(in 4 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Awesome Company"

5.0
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Indore

I have been working at Cyber Infrastructure (CIS) full-time

Pros

Learning a lot for starting

Cons

No Cons any here only alt Saturday working

Thanks you!

2. "Good company to work with. If you are in Indore then CIS is good opportunity for you."

4.0
    Former Employee - Unity Game Developer in Indore

I worked at Cyber Infrastructure (CIS) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good working environment. Supportive seniors. No need to worry about salary, salary is always on time.

Cons

Office is open on alternate Saturdays working.

Thanks you!

3. "Micro management"

Current Employee - Senior Developer in Indore

I have been working at Cyber Infrastructure (CIS) full-time for more than a year

Pros

You can ruin project. Nobody will query you once project is executed more then a month. No fixed timing

Cons

Countless. No process No meeting for appraisal. No one know how you are getting rated. Dear ones will get good inreament Shokers of policy, they can create policy in sigle hours which favors company only.

4. COVID-19

"Wanna destroy your career....? Join this company!"

Current Employee - Senior Developer/Tech Lead in Indore

I have been working at Cyber Infrastructure (CIS) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

If you have a dream to work among hundreds of developers then this company is for you but there is no guarantee of your job satisfaction and security.

Cons

No work-life balance....No Job security.. Freelancing environment company... They are totally dependent on the freelancing projects ....they don't have their own strong point to get projects from abroad. This company has no system to manage projects, how to engage free resources, if a team of efficient developers is free then they assume that it is the fault of that team members not their bogus management. In that case those team members will be fired any time based on the report generated on their ERP software which will show them free because they have been working so hard without the paid hours assignment. Instead of these foolish stuffs they should be capable to engage people and find work for those free resources but due to BOTTLE party agreement between some selected teams the actual efficient team of developers doesn't get any project and fired by them.. Many teams running their own business in the background here. These people can fire you any time.. They don't have any system to be used as IT company... They are earning by only their luck not by their efforts , hard work or quality work. In the pandemic time this company had deducted 25% salaries of all employees including jr developers. They never realised that sr developers were the part of their success. They never want to accept any loss and if their is some less profit then they get it from employees salaries.... they ask people to work for 9 working hours by time tracker without any break and they never will follow 5 days working because they have accepted it that they have lost their image in the market so they will have to work extra because THEY ALWAYS FOCUS ON QUANTITY OF EMPLOYEES INSTEAD THEY SHOULD FOCUS ON QUALITY OF WORK.

Continue reading
  5. "C Suite is Useless Hopeless and Shameless"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indore

Pros

they feed you like a dog

Cons

the more you lick them more they feed the dogs

6. "NA"

Former Employee - Software Engineer (Ios Developer) in Pune

I worked at Cyber Infrastructure (CIS) full-time

Pros

Good Place to work in indore

Cons

Nothing as of now, good for indore only

Thank you!

7. "Good"

4.0
    Former Employee - Software Developer

I worked at Cyber Infrastructure (CIS) full-time

Pros

Lot of learnings and salary on time

Cons

Late timing for deadline projects

Thank You!

"Waste, No Growth"

Current Employee - Junior Software Engineer in Indore

I have been working at Cyber Infrastructure (CIS) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Join only if you want to destroy your career. No pros only cons.

Cons

- very low salary - they change their policy anytime - 9-10 hrs working, only 2nd and 4th sat off. - increment just for name sake - Developer is everything here, developer have to do everything from requirement understanding, to client handling, preparing estimation, designing, then coding and handling multiple projects simultaneously. Anyone willing to join this company, please don't take this action you will regret so much, and do not go by positive reviews here on Glassdoor, they all are done by their digital marketing teams. Good luck.

January 6, 2021

We all are paid by our valuable clients for the value of work we do for them. All our performing team members are paid best in Industry, are with us from 5+ years. Remember, All monotonous, low skills or mediocre quality jobs and people are being replaced by AI. You need to continuously produce quality SW, work hard & learn skills fast to stay in IT's hyper competitive environment to party harder!

"Say No, If you have other options"

2.0
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Indore

I have been working at Cyber Infrastructure (CIS) full-time

Pros

flexible timing , 9 month increment cycle

Cons

No process , No standard

10. "Good"

Current Employee - Test Engineer

I have been working at Cyber Infrastructure (CIS) full-time

Pros

Learning and Fun , friendly environment

Cons

No cons everything is perfect in cis with good work culture

Thank You!