Data Infovision Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Data Infovision Reviews

Updated Sep 14, 2019

4.1
Data Infovision CEO Gaurav Gupta (no image)
Gaurav Gupta
Pros
Cons
  • "The only issue I have is the the work pressure during the working hours(in 5 reviews)

• "I tried hard to find the Cons but There is no disadvantage to work in Data Infovision(in 5 reviews)

1. "Very good Working place to work"

Current Employee - Senior BDE in Farīdābād, Haryana

I have been working at Data Infovision full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Datainfovision is awesome company to develop yourself. Here you will get an amazing working environment. Fun and productive place to work. Very good work culture. It is the place for people want to get skilled in new technologies. Offers a chance to make a specific and important use of technical and coneptual knowledge.

Cons

Nothing to speak much as negatives few odd people

Advice to Management

No advices whatsoever

Data Infovision2019-09-14
  2. "Why I always recommend to work with Datainfovision"

Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Farīdābād, Haryana

I have been working at Data Infovision full-time for more than a year

Pros

Inspirational projects and people all around. Incredible learning Opportunity. Freedom to explore your true potential. Very supportive top management . Amazing place to work if you need a good working environment.

Cons

Nothing can be said as negative for this company

Advice to Management

None

Data Infovision2019-09-12
  3. "Work and learn"

Current Employee - Senior BDE in Farīdābād, Haryana

I have been working at Data Infovision full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Yes. My words are absolutely correct. Sharing my experience with Datainfovision when I was working here. It is my happinees to share my views for this amazing company. Incredible place to work and get knowledge on various technologies and tools. Excellent top management support and the same from the senior colleagues.

Cons

Nothing to speak much as negatives few odd people

Advice to Management

Get some more new projects

Data Infovision2019-09-12
  4. "6. Lot of learning, high increments, Good experience..!!!"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Farīdābād, Haryana

I have been working at Data Infovision full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Many things can be learnt and good working atmosphere

Cons

Nothing can be said as negative for this company

Advice to Management

None

Data Infovision2019-08-02
  5. "Amazing Place to Work"

I have been working at Data Infovision full-time

Pros

work free space. dynamic environment. learning and adopt new things.

Cons

I didn't found anything bad. Everything is good.

Advice to Management

we are hiring candidates at fresher level

Data Infovision2019-07-16
  6. "Totally Fraud Company"

Former Employee - Web Developer

I worked at Data Infovision full-time

Pros

Dear Fresher's This company is a totally fake company. Firsty they will hire and say that after 3 months we will start yoh salary between this and this ..after that they will harass you mentally .

Cons

Fake Company. Earlier it was. I spaze gurgaaon.

Advice to Management

Stop playing with innocent person. Gaurav gupta is fake person

Data Infovision2019-07-31

"looking candidates for multiple job positions at graduation or post graduation level"

Current Employee - Looking for Candidates At Multiple Job Positions In Variouss Domain in Rewāri

I have been working at Data Infovision full-time for less than a year

Pros

work free space. dynamic environment. learning and adopt new things open culture

Cons

Client Relationship Management is much more important

Advice to Management

we are hiring candidates at fresher level

Data Infovision2019-06-11
  8. "This is an fake organization"

Former Employee - Full Stack Developer in Rewāri

I worked at Data Infovision full-time for less than a year

Pros

I guess nothing they are worst employer on planet

Cons

Worst work culture Fake salary commitments Delayed salary Not much work Run by husbnand wife duo, who keeps fighting verbally and physically infront of staff Mental harassment for employees Use Abusing language with staff That means, nothing positive I never recommend this to anyone Beware of fake reviews on glassdoor which is added by themselves (check date).

Advice to Management

Please shut this fake company and get a job

Data Infovision2019-07-06

"Fraudness overloaded"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rewāri

I have been working at Data Infovision full-time for more than a year

Pros

No Pros only cons Worst treatment Police case Harassment No security Torture

Cons

Dont waste your life career in this company. They will eat you alive.

Advice to Management

Shut this shop

Data Infovision2019-02-19

"Worst experience of life & totally fraud Company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rewāri

I worked at Data Infovision full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nothing for pros except hell environment. Alright, there is no pro's for working in this company. This is a small time company, which was earlier situated in Spaze IT park Gurgaon, and now it had to shut down there (no business or projects is it). The so called 'company" has now shifted back to rewari. The MD, Gaurav Gupta is a recent college graduate. He has no experience on how to manage people. There is... ABSOLUTELY NO LEARNING here, you can trust me on this. If you're going by all the awesome reviews, please have a look at the dates they are posted. All of them are posted within days of each other. I don't think that's a co-incidence. Long story short, the reviews are FAKE. Search DATA INFOVISION Complaints and you'll know the answer!! fake

Cons

In an earlier review, someone from the company replied: "STOP Posting Fake Review, There is/was no post "Sales & Marketing Analyst" in the Company. fake Salary ever credited to the Employee ICICI Bank Salary Account, which is the biggest proof of salary. Also, to the person who have posted this REVIEW, if you were the "Sales & Marketing Analyst", you were the POOR profile, who was not capable of bringing... the new projects to the company. So, only FAKE PERSONALITY can post the NEGATIVE REVIEWS. Because he has no GUTS to prove himself." Needless to say here, first this person has denied that there was any such post, and towards the end they say you were POOR profile. I guess they accept that there is such a post indeed. You will be asked to submit your original documents, and in case you want them back, you will have to pay the company money. For your documents. I paid 30,000 for my 10th and 12th marksheet. I still have the proof of everything. Such companies play on the plight of people who are in desperate need of jobs. The company has been in the market for 7 years, yet could not make a mark. Companies progress and open new offices. this company had to close down it's office in a prime location. I guess that speaks for itself. To all people who are thinking of joining this company: DO NOT JOIN. If you still want to, do research before it. You will get a million options, all better than this. There are extra long working hours, no ethics whatsoever. And regarding the salary slip, an account statement is different from a salary slip which the company provides. Any case, the salary is never credited on time as the company is broke. I will attach the account statements in a different mail, you'll get to know.

Advice to Management

With NO DUE RESPECT, all i'd like to say, is that this is what happens when you take someone's hard earned money. People like you have no ethics, and it is really good that the company shut down in Gurgaon.They may say it was a management decision, but in reality, the company was broke, after harassing the employees and taking money from them, they ran away!! fake

Data Infovision2018-09-26