Digitigi Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Found 13 reviews

4.1
  1. "Employee-friendly organization."

Current Intern - Digital Marketing Executive in Gurgaon, Uttar Pradesh

I have been working at Digitigi for less than a year

Pros

Working as an intern for a past two-months and able to learn lot of new things related to my profile work. A good organization to work with. Happy Intern !

Cons

No cons so far i have seen.

Advice to Management

No advice. They are doing good into providing clients with their requirements and fulfillment.

Digitigi2018-03-27
  2. "Good and nice place to work but you can be sacked anytime"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Consultant in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Digitigi full-time for more than a year

Pros

chilled down staff, management and colleagues best in industry salary awesome client

Cons

little bit slow in taking decisions

Advice to Management

nothing as such

Digitigi2018-10-08
  3. "Worst Company that preach dictatorship"

I worked at Digitigi full-time

Pros

Employees are willing to help their co employees

Cons

Very unprofessional way of working No respect and appraisal for employees They can fire you even if you perform too good. They want labourers who can work more at low wages

Advice to Management

Try to respect the work of your employees

Digitigi2018-09-25
  4. "The best I could have ask for 👌"

I have been working at Digitigi full-time

Pros

Digitigi practices all that it preaches. It's the most transparent organization. All the employees are given freedom to forge their own paths and generate ideas to help contribute to the success of the company. In a nutshell, great culture, superb management, flexible work timings and consistent internal promotion opportunities. Having a fantastic time working here!

Cons

Absolutely no cons. Everything is great!!

Advice to Management

No advice. They're doing a beautiful job already.

Digitigi2018-01-05
  5. "Good company and lots of exposure!!"

Current Employee - Associate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Digitigi full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Great place to start your career. 2. Good salary and also salary credit on time. 3. Management is too good, they think even small need of an employee. 4. Seniors are very supportive, 5. I have learnt a lot from my seniors and sure you will too! I am a happy employee of Digitigi:)

Cons

Currently they donot have any cons.

Digitigi2018-01-07
  6. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Digitigi full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent growth opportunities Salary - Best in the industry No work pressure Employ-friendly

Cons

I haven't come across any.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Digitigi2018-01-06
  7. ""good company to work with""

Current Employee - Digital Marketing

I have been working at Digitigi full-time for less than a year

Pros

1) Supportive and dynamic environment 2) Better Career movement and Learning Development 3) Allows you to freely express your opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things. 4) The company supports fun yet balancing working environment.

Cons

Have to think a lot for that.. coz, have not yet sensed any negativity yet.

Digitigi2017-12-08

December 12, 2017CEO

Thank you so much for your kind words. Employees are our biggest strength and differentiator, and we hope to build an organization that provides the best employment experience to each employee.

8. "Brilliant in every way"

Current Employee - Information Architect in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Digitigi full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great culture - Steep learning curve - you won't do the same thing twice - Great exposure - Very supportive senior management

Cons

Nothing. The company is really supportive.

Advice to Management

Focus on preserving the best part of Digitigi - its culture

Digitigi2017-12-08

December 12, 2017CEO

"Highly unprofessional Lala company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Digitigi full-time for less than a year

Pros

Did not experience any pros

Cons

-Highly unprofessional and Immature set up -Family owned organization with no vision -It's a proprietorship company not even private limited -Filthy office in an age old building shared by factory workers -Due to their family contacts, got business from one top European brand in spite of pathetic infrastructure -Interview process sucks as the management is highly arrogant -False promises are made during... interview by HR just to attract employees -HR herself could not explain their core business and vision -Performance Management criteria is a joke -Huge salary differences within same roles

Advice to Management

-Don't spoil careers of people as you don't have any long term vision

Digitigi2017-12-31

January 4, 2018CEO

Thank you for the feedback. We are committed to creating a comfortable, transparent and collaborative environment for all our employees so I’m disappointed to hear about some of your comments. I’m very surprised on the description of the facility that you have provided since we take pride in the fact that we operate from a state of the art facility in the heart of India’s IT Hub. In case you have not visited our office, I would request you to please check out the facility pictures on Google and we would also like to welcome you for a facility tour. Our employee focus and cooperative culture is, in my opinion, what sets us apart; we are relentless about providing our employees a platform to learn and grow. We hire best of talent in the industry to help us attain our vision of “Transforming the way our customers see Digital and to help Digital become a true growth enabler for them”. All our operational policies till date have been drafted based on inputs from employees which has helped us retain 100% employees hired till date with a engagement rating of over 75%. I would once again invite you to visit us and meet our highly engaged workforce to know more about us.

10. "Best environment to work in"

Current Employee - Full Stack Web Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Digitigi full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Very Friendly environment, everyone senior management is easily approachable. 2. Got the chance to work on latest technologies. It boosts up m career growth. 3. No politics 4. Respect for each employee 5. Awesome people to work around Overall great place to work

Cons

Honestly cant think as of now

Advice to Management

Hats off to the efforts you guys are making . Always being and keeping motivated . As of now no advice.

Digitigi2017-07-15