Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Learn and grow big.

Feb 7, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the best Product companies I have worked for. 1. The design doc meeting: where you get feedback for your work. Ideas, suggestions come as a bonus. 2. People doing reviews have in-depth knowledge of the product. Kavuluru is the best person on my list so far. He must be this to many. 3. The flexibility of work hours: Get your work done. That's it. 4. You meet your soul when you stay happy. People in your surrounding plays an important role in this aspect. You will find a bunch of them at this place. They always welcome you with a wide smile and a warm conversation. Needless to say, that smile carries a message ~ Always happy to help. 5. They admire you for your work. The continuous feedback will help you to grow. 6. They bring the plate of joy for your lunch. And those are super healthy. 7. Management is super awesome. They resolve your problem quickly. 8. They understand your stress label. You're emotional health also matters to them. They have been taking care of it recently.

Cons

Nothing in my mind right now.

Continue reading

Fyle Response

Thank you very much!

1. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing Culture

Jul 29, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Colleagues. Good Perks. Flexible time off

Cons

Not much I can think of

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Review

Jun 6, 2022 - Internship
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Nice leave policy - Flexible working hours

Cons

- No cons by far

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Fyle.