First National Realty Partners Reviews

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fast growing company

Jan 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

First National Realty Partners is a great place to work for an employee looking to grow in a fast paced organization.

Cons

Potential for long hours at peak times.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Growing, entrepreneurial company with strong core values!

Jan 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

We are a fast growing, entrepreneurial company! Our team is some of the best you will find in the industry, always working together to get things done. There is opportunity to grow as a professional, bring your ideas to the table and really make an impact in your role.

Cons

Would like to see some additional benefits offered but they are minimal.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great, growing company

Oct 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone works remotely. The company is growing rapidly and there is full vertical integration. Excited to see where this company is in a few years

Cons

No cons come to mind

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0

A breath of fresh air!

Oct 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

FNRP's objectives are clear, concise and well communicated. Everyone has been so supportive and helpful. It's obvious that FNRP is determined to operate in a manner that achieves their goals while working together as a team! Great culture and environment!

Cons

None that I can think of so far!

5. 5.0

GREAT

Sep 28, 2021 - Business Development Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great atmosphere, love the workplace feels very comfortable

Cons

Not really anything bad with the company

6. 4.0

Great People - Lots of Opportunities

Oct 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

My experience at FNRP has been the best of my career. Everyone on the team is invested in the success of the company and the success of their coworkers. One of the things I appreciate most is that there isn't a strong sense of hierarchy. Everyone is encouraged to speak up and share their ideas and thoughts. Partly because of this, there are ample opportunities for growth and development. I highly recommend FNRP to anyone is looking for a rewarding career and is willing to put in the time and energy.

Cons

FNRP definitely has a start-up vibe/mentality. While certain aspects of that make it a fun and exciting place to work, it also means there are some growing pains. However, management is keenly aware of this and is doing what they can to mitigate the pain. Management is forward thinking and utilizes strategic planning . Certain positions may not provide ideal work/life balance. Everyone is expected to work very hard and to go the extra mile. In certain roles, this may mean working long hours. Lastly, some of the benefits are on the lower/poorer side of the industry standard.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

First National Realty Partners

Sep 16, 2021 - Asset Management Analyst in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at FNRP is a very rewarding experience. It is a fast-paced, exponentially growing, and fun environment. It is a small team where communication and coordination are key. However, empowerment is given to everyone on the team with the ability to have authority over their own projects. If you like working from home, there is the added bonus that the entire company works remotely. Finally, the possibilities for career growth are endless.

Cons

You cannot be afraid to work more than your typical 9-5.

8. 1.0
    Former Employee

Don't waste your time with this company!

Sep 23, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

All employees work 100% remotely

Cons

This had to be the worst experience in my professional career! Management is a disgrace and I am so glad that I am out of there! Don't be fooled by the glowing reviews, they make you post them to boost their status.

3 people found this review helpful

First National Realty Partners Response

Director of Human Resources

It's unfortunate to hear about your negative experience. FNRP does not force anyone to leave a review of any kind on Glassdoor. We believe we have a great culture and just like any growing company, we love when people share their experience. Finding people that share our values and passion is vital to our success.

9. 5.0

Dynamic, Passionate Team of CRE Professionals

Jun 24, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Red Bank, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team oriented, passionate individuals who are always there for one another. A great place to learn the business from the ground up. Your voice is heard and you are encouraged to speak up when you see something that could be done better.

Cons

Sometimes a bit disorganized but that is expected with a firm that is scaling up rapidly.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Exciting, fast growing & great company to work for!

Apr 6, 2021 - Digital Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Leadership cares about its employees - Team dynamics are great - Great culture - Fast-paced & fast-growing - Flexibility - Cutting edge in the industry

Cons

- No cons that I can think of. Great place to work!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Reviews