First National Realty Partners Reviews

Updated 17 May 2020

4.9
  1. "Best Company I Ever Worked With"

Current Employee - Mass Properties Engineer in Hazlet, NJ

I have been working at First National Realty Partners full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Knowledgeable, Dedicated People, Flexible,Trusted, Growing

Cons

Fast growing company, need more staff

Continue reading
  2. "Great Company to work for!"

Current Employee - Accounting in Red Bank, NJ

I have been working at First National Realty Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great leadership team with clear business goals. Employees are recognised and appreciated for their work.

Cons

No cons come to mind.

3. "Great Team Work Experience"

Current Employee - Property Management Assistant

Pros

First National Realty Partners is a rapidly-growing organization, that I am happy to say I am a part of. It is a pleasure working with a highly talented, success-driven and hard-working group of people. A great place to learn and grow.

Cons

The company is working on providing better health insurance plans and offering profit-sharing/401k incentive plans in the near future.

4. "Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Property Manager

Pros

FNRP is innovative and focused on long term growth which provides a stable and exciting culture within the organization. Management is open and honest, willing to listen, learn and grow.

Cons

The company is young so structure previously lacked some processes but it provides the opportunity to showcase organizational and project management skills.

5. "Fantastic Workplace"

Current Employee - Director, Digital Marketing in Red Bank, NJ

I have been working at First National Realty Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked with the team at FNRP in Red Bank for the better part of the last 2 years. Hands down one of the best workplaces I have ever experienced. The leadership is highly engaged in relationship building with the team. They use a lot of positive motivation and are some truly inspiring leaders. The result: solid teamwork, a fun and energetic atmosphere where people are excited to come to work. Some days it’s hard to turn work off...not because it’s a requirement but because it’s actually a lot of fun. The company is winning and the team feels it.

Cons

None that I can think of. It’s really a great workplace.

Continue reading
  6. "Fast growing, amazing company to be apart of!"

Current Employee - Staff Accountant

I have been working at First National Realty Partners full-time

Pros

The work environment is always adapting to something new and we always come together to think of what we can be doing to improve every process. I work with some wonderful people and we always have each others back and help each other when we feel lost on a task.

Cons

I cannot think of any because of how amazing this place is!

7. "Top Private Equity Firm in NJ"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Red Bank, NJ

Pros

Tight-knit group with everyone focused on one common goal

Cons

No real cons, but if you don't want to be pushed hard, then this isn't the place for you to work

8. "Fast-Paced Entrepreneurial Company"

Current Employee - Accounting/Operations

Pros

In a rapidly growing firm you feel like you play a direct role in helping the company make that happen. Direct access to senior management is great as well.

Cons

We need to keep implementing processes/structure to support the rapid growth we are experiencing...but we are improving on that each day!

9. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Vice President

Pros

This company hands down is one of the best I ever worked for. One of the most important things to me is how the owners are proactive and interactive withe there employees which is hard to find. The back office support is the best from HR to assistants, they are tentative to situations at hand they all are had working and get things done in a timely manner. From top executives to support this is by far a great group to work with and for. They are always looking for ways to make the company better. In hard times like this, you can see who has your back, and that they do.

Cons

In the time I have worked here I have yet to come across any cons, the company always trys to meet your needs as long as your meeting their needs. If I come across any I will update my post.

Continue reading
  10. "Love the vibe, energy and drive of this team!"

Current Employee - Vice President of Operations in Red Bank, NJ

Pros

Strong employee community Welcoming atmosphere Free Lunches - Fun Happy Hours Driven, goal oriented leaders Experts in the field Open to change and recommendations from their employees

Cons

Lacking in some technical areas like employee laptops and mobile devices, but hoping this is something the company will adapt in future months.

Found 25 reviews