FlexJobs Reviews

Updated Sep 1, 2021

Found 27 of over 37 reviews

4.9
FlexJobs Founder and CEO Sara Sutton (no image)
Sara Sutton
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Amazing company to work for

Sep 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours, unlimited PTO, and a great company culture.

Cons

None that I've seen so far.

2. 5.0

The Ultimate Remote Company

Jul 21, 2021 - Social Media Specialist in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

They walk the walk when it comes to remote work and allowing work flexibility for their employees. They're supportive, understanding and empowering.

Cons

No cons to share. I'm very happy with my position and my company.

3. The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on
  4. 5.0

Great company

May 24, 2021 - Teacher in Hubert, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home Flexible Schedule Great staff

Cons

None. I love it there.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Legit Dream Company!! Couldn't ask for a better place to work!

Apr 14, 2021 - Career Coach in Wilmington, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything about this company is a pro! From the interviewing experience to training and onboarding and now working here for almost a year I continue to pinch myself every day that I work at this dream company. I see how people stay here for 10 years and I definitely plan on doing that as well, because why would you ever leave something so good?! I have never felt more valued, cared for and accepted. From my team leads and managers all the way up to the Directors and CEO, there is a constant emphasis on intentional care and efforts to make sure everyone can do their jobs effectively while also thriving in their personal lives. This is also the first company I have worked for that genuinely wants and frequently solicits employee feedback to ensure they have an accurate pulse on how people are feeling and then they actually make real changes based on that feedback. Nothing here is a prop or PR stunt to make us look and sound good. Everything we say as a company is true and we really walk the walk. Not to mention some of the best benefits and perks I have ever heard of! FlexJobs is the real deal and you will never be able to settle for anything less once you work here. They have set the standard WAY high!

Cons

There are seriously no cons! When something is this great, you keep waiting for the other shoe to drop and for something negative to pop up but there really isn't anything! They have truly perfected the ideal employee experience.

VP of People & Culture

Wow! What a delightful review to read on a Monday morning! Thank you for the feedback and we will ALL do our best to keep making FlexJobs a great place to work!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fantastic Organization

Feb 3, 2021 - Job Specialist in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, Remote working, strong corporate culture, positive environment

Cons

There are not any Cons that I have experienced

7. 5.0

Interviewing

Jan 14, 2021 - Facilitator/Career Coach in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is a great company.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best company I’ve ever worked for!

Dec 29, 2020 - Career Coach
    Business Outlook

Pros

They truly believe in flexibility and their company culture is first-rate. Everyone is so supportive and the training is phenomenal.

Cons

No cons! I’ll never leave!

1 person found this review helpful

Director of People

I'm delighted to know your experience has been so positive! Thank you for taking the time to share!

9. 5.0

Awesome Place to Work!

Aug 6, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

True to their word, flexible and truly wants to provide a work/life balance.

Cons

No cons at this time.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work, great people to work with!

Feb 9, 2020 - Researcher
    Business Outlook

Pros

FlexJobs is a great company and one of the best groups of people that I’ve ever worked with. Here, people are down-to-earth and want to help our members, help one another, and support everyone in being successful. I love the sense of team work. It is rewarding work and it’s clear that we’re helping people make their lives better. The founder and CEO is genuine and a real person. She experiences life’s challenges, just like everyone else, and is therefore sensitive to work-life balance needs. It’s so refreshing. It is the reason that she started this company. She is so appreciative to everyone and the contribution that they bring. Heart-felt praise and appreciation is also expressed by all of the managers. Everyone is valued. My director is down-to-earth and treats everyone with respect. She provides guidance and direction while giving a lot of leeway in how to accomplish the job; never micromanaging. In fact, she encourages each team member’s unique approach to problem solving and embraces ideas for improving our product, services, and processes. Questions and comments are responded to immediately. Her praise is authentic. She’s a lot of fun to work with! There is a strong sense of comradery within my team and among other teams. If someone asks a question or needs input or help, instantly several people step forward and offer assistance. The hiring practices speak to the character of the people that work here. Even though most of us have never “met” in person, every person I’ve reached out to responds in a helpful manner as if we’ve been next door neighbors our whole life. FlexJobs is a unique and very special place. There is an upbeat energy here. Working here has been the most rewarding, enjoyable, and fun professional experience I’ve ever had. I love it here!

Cons

I couldn't think of any.

5 people found this review helpful
  11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Love my job, love the work, love my team

Nov 18, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I may legitimately have the best job in my professional field anywhere in the world. I work on a team that is endlessly supportive and selfless. My supervisor is, without any question, the best Director of my professional field anywhere. This person not only leads their profession in every way, but they are a natural leader. This true leader encourages, enables, and empowers me to be effective in my role without exception, and extends this support equally across my team. All you want to do is to make this rare type of person proud of your effort and I would take a bullet for my supervisor.

I am trusted to do my job to the best of my abilities. I am encouraged to reach out to my team and my supervisor for help. I receive praise when I’ve excelled, and I am never shamed when I’ve fallen short. My department has an intense cohesion, despite being scattered across the country. Our team unit is very much a family and we ride on each other’s highs and get each other through rough patches. I have never derived so much personal satisfaction from a job before and I’m grateful to be surrounded by the people with whom interact every day. Our mission is clear and measurable, our focus is locked, and our passion is unparalleled.

Cons

Working from home is not for everyone. If you love the water cooler scene, if you need the motivation of a boss looking over your shoulder, if you aren’t dedicated to the task, working remotely may not be for you. This says nothing about FlexJobs, but some people feel more drawn to the "at home" part and not enough attention to the "work" itself.

9 people found this review helpful

Director of People

Wow! These are very kind words and I'm thrilled that your experience is so overwhelmingly positive. :-) Thank you for taking the time to share.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Reviews