The latest conversations about Tech India
Staff Software Engineer
Hi All, Is anyone here working as individual consultant? My client wants to hire me but I cannot work on his payroll. He has given me a option to open a consultancy and work as a consultant for him. What are pros and cons of doing this? And how hard it is open a consultancy and work as consultant? Is this even a good idea in the long run? Any help would be really helpful!
i joined a company attended induction and left by resigning . PF has been created and money is credited. I did not have an exit letter I totally forgot about it . Later sometime i got an offer in tcs and then they reminded me that I have to submit the exit letter as I have an entry in UAN portal. I thought my BGV will fail and might be terminated after joining. So i rejected the TCS offer letter. Now i have a feeling that i wont be able to clear BGV in any company and will be stuck in current
Got a burning question about General Dynamics Information Technology? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with General Dynamics Information Technology employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Also have good benefits and 401k." (in 452 reviews)
- "The pay was good but didn't last long since they lost the contract due to dishonesty." (in 260 reviews)
- "Great people and easy to work with." (in 180 reviews)
- "Good salary and they encourage and pay for elevating your personal skill level." (in 79 reviews)
- "Flexibility and good work life balance" (in 67 reviews)
- "Good to poor management" (in 176 reviews)
- "The supervisors and project managers do not really have it together." (in 66 reviews)
- "No training in many areas other than online Skillsoft kinds of things." (in 63 reviews)
- "Some employees audibly dissatisfied with upper management." (in 50 reviews)
- "My supervisor was great, she is the only reason I stayed as long as I did, she consistently went to bat for her employees and that was appreciated." (in 43 reviews)
Found 3,925 of over 4T reviews
Updated 26 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW28 Feb 2023Senior Software Design EngineerFormer Employee
General Dynamics Information Technology, Inc. is a great employer to work for. They offer competitive salaries and benefits, as well as a supportive and friendly work environment. The company is focused on providing innovative solutions to complex problems, and they offer employees many opportunities to learn and grow in their careers. Their culture is one of collaboration and respect, and they have a strong focus on developing their employees' skills. They also provide great support and resources to help employees succeed in their roles. Overall, I highly recommend General Dynamics Information Technology, Inc. as an employer.
I never had a bad experience.2
General Dynamics Information Technology Reviews FAQs
General Dynamics Information Technology has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 4,376 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at General Dynamics Information Technology to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
82% of General Dynamics Information Technology employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated General Dynamics Information Technology 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.